• Coladitos said:
    hio Aug 05
  • putona said:
    dude listen to this guy . http://www.purevolume.com/XkWreckEm he's amazing Nov 23
  • Liz Sparks said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo "Music made with the heart and not with the hands" Mar 23
  • AnthonyGRIND said:
    Heyyy cutie, my good friend is in a project called Melina May and I'm pretty sure you'll dig his tunes. Some say he sounds like Nevershoutnever, others have said Owl City. Why don't you decide?? Hes new to purevolume and is trying to expand in this purevolume world ;] Thanks for your time. =] www.purevolume.com/melinamay Jan 03
  • putona said:
    yellow Nov 05
  • Amad Abd said:
    Hi there, Greetings from me & my band "Nullify". We're a band from Bali around Indonesia. Maybe we can say that we're new here. So, pleased to view our page on: www.purevolume.com/NullifyBali www.myspace.com/nullifybali www.facebook.com/NullifyBali leave comments about our songs from the EP for a better progress. We make friends, not enemies! We make fams, not fans! Thanks & keep the support. Sep 30
  • ~!!im a maneater !!~ said:
    hey!!!!!!!!!! Sep 30
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    Hey :) Sep 09
  • Sailing With Ghosts [STREET TEAM] said:
    Hey! We just released our full length "Lithographs In Perspective" on iTunes, Check it out and tell us what you think! www.myspace.com/sailingwithghostsfl www.purevolume.com/sailingwithghosts Aug 31
  • cody said:
    i see the bands you like it b awesome if u check my band out Purevolume.com/meequalsyou let us know what u think! Aug 16
  • metal martian // my music >> www.purevolume.com/daylighttremor said:
    =]=] i sent you a msg!! haha ya my cd is looking further and further away, but i know im gettin closer!! its like, the more you figure something out the more complex it becomes...i think its kinda like that!! Aug 03
  • JARJ said:
    Hi!! my name is Jarj, I'm a member of A FEW MEMORIES, and I would love to invite to check our EP JUST NOT HERE!!! FRESH SOUND FOR FRESH EARS ^^!!! (hope you enjoy it) http://www.purevolume.com/afewmemories THANKS!! Jul 25
  • metal martian // my music >> www.purevolume.com/daylighttremor said:
    thanks:D:D i think it'l be the last one for my album i'll write!! i have my 11 now:):) Jul 25
  • metal martian // my music >> www.purevolume.com/daylighttremor said:
    yo!! thanks so much for your comment about my new song!! i actually have been working on it all weekend and i have a better version to upload:):) and you'll get that msg soon:p Jul 24
  • metal martian // my music >> www.purevolume.com/daylighttremor said:
    oh haha well not really:p a few maybe:p but i just like to let them build up then answer all at once:P but i guess that's not the best way to go about it...so here's to change:P Jul 20
  • metal martian // my music >> www.purevolume.com/daylighttremor said:
    haha hey! ahh i'm good thanks! i gotta reply to your msg:p i will!! but you know im a bit slow at these things! hope your doin great! Jul 20
  • metal martian // my music >> www.purevolume.com/daylighttremor said:
    heya! XD Jul 14
  • Tom Garner said:
    Nice to meet you I'm Tom from England. How are you? I play in a band called Blame Keiko http://www.purevolume.com/BlameKeiko If you get bored then have a listen :) Jun 13
  • Tia Jones said:
    ashley- :) i listen to about everything, and if i'll def try and remember to look ya'll up. :) ben- :) omg- yah, i love what machines were! idk- it's like this weird addiction. :) haha. :) May 21
  • Ben jamin [= said:
    Aweeeesome! I was looking and you like What Machines Were(= He is awesome! May 19

• General: A Few Words- Tia Jones

A Few Words Tia Jones 7/10/10 Words used to be enough, But then I fell like a love-sick child, And no sentence would suffice, When I rose from my bed of denial.

Jul 20, 2010

• General: Last Words- Tia Jones

Last Words Tia Jones 2/2/10   I'd write you a letter ten million miles long, If you could tell me just once where we went wrong. Right now, you're back home and I…

Feb 02, 2010

• General: In A Dream- Tia Jones

In A Dream Tia Jones 1/28/10   In a dream I came to you But you swear you couldn't see I came in a whisper entangled In the wind you said you couldn't see   I…

Feb 02, 2010

• General: Penny For Your Thoughts- Tia Jones

Penny For Your Thoughts Tia Jones 9/22/9   Your eyes gaze into space. A penny for your thoughts, dear. Tell me what you're thinking. As the stars drift in circle…

Jan 31, 2010

• General: Memories- Tia Jones

Memories Tia Jones 10/9/9   Memories walk these streets, Like past lovers in a drunken lament, Stumbling over curbs, With blubbering tears, And vomiting in tras…

Jan 31, 2010

hey hey everybody! i love talking to whoever, so message me or be my friend or whatever. :) and i guess i'm kind of a spaz. but i'm a funny spaz, at least that's what everyone tells me. :) hmmmmm . . . . i write tons of poetry. i'm a lil obsessive. so yeah, talk to me! :D