- Our multi-faceted program is tested to significantly decrease the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved at a pre-operative wash
- All surgical patients are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely as outlined by patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly using a clinical employee (usually surgery scheduler) to ensure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and totally free of errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants provides a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient will likely be left out, leveling out consistent care in general.
- A dedicated group of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor each and every patient, before surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and financial aid available.
- Reports is going to be made available to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol has also been tested as efficient at raising the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) within the recovery process.
Have you Know���..
The direct economic costs associated with an SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice the amount of in-patient costs to get a patient with no SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) vary from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated sum total of SSIs in the us varies from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
A high level physician�s clinic, hospital or sales rep enthusiastic about this program, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today on an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC offers industry leading: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, in addition to a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.