2. What Information is Collected and the Technologies We Use.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our Site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time of your visit, your traffic data, your equipment, your location, your logs and other communication data, your operating system, your browser type, your browsing activity and patterns. This Site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our Site. We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may maintain it or associate it with person information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. We also automatically collect information about your online activity over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
(d) “Flash Cookies”: Flash Cookies are local stored object that collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to and from the Site. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as Cookies.
(e) “Web Beacons”: Web Beacons are small electronic files (also known as pixel tags, single-pixel gifs, or clear gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited pages of the Site or calculate other website statistics.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering and monetizing our Site (including but not limited to, analyzing traffic, performing market research or measurements on site usage, providing customer support, and delivering content and advertising- which may be delivered by us or in conjunction with third party advertising networks or advertisers); contacting you; protecting, enforcing, or defending our legal rights or property rights; protecting, enforcing or defending our vendors, business partners, employees, agents, contracts, parents, subsidiaries, or sister companies’ legal rights or property rights; protecting the rights of our users; permitting third party service providers to assist us; or completing a merger or sale of assets. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
4. Third Party Use of Your Information. We do not control how third parties' collect or use your information to serve interest based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. You may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance site to set advertising preferences for participating companies here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you are outside of the United States, you may set advertising choices for participating companies here: http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
6. Who Has Access to the Information. We may disclose information to any third party, including our business partners, employees, third party providers, contractors, parents, subsidiaries, and sister companies.
7. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We cannot guarantee the security of your information collected by the Site. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
8. Children. This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information about children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address in the last paragraph below.
9. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an email to the email address below.
10. Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of this website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at the email address below.
13. Location of Information.Your information may be transferred to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world. If you are a user located outside of the United States, you understand and consent to having any personal information you provide transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States and other countries where data protection and other privacy laws may not offer the same level of protection as in your jurisdiction, such as the European Union.
14. “Do Not Track” Policy. We do not respond to “do not track” requests.
15. Third Party Tracking.Third parties do collect personally identifiable information about your online activities on our website.
16. Contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 days ago