Next »

Comments

• xx everything u r xx said:
    you guys are EVERYTHIGN to me. i love you keep doing what your doing. dont give in to those stereotypes out there. =) your friend jacqueline Jan 12
  • elementboy_13@hotmail.com said:
    you guys fucking rock. and travis ur such a stud for playing on the letterman show with one hand? wow. And When is your new line of famous coming out? i have all of 06\' and all the latest. Jan 11
  • team yardsale said:
    this album is kick-ass!! great sounding band live or in studio.. Dec 20
  • geekinthep1nk said:
    it reminds me of old blink, but better in a way that i can\'t explain. Dec 07
  • rock_girl said:
    I totally love your song \" when your heart stops beating \" it\'s great. It\'s like Blink 182 but better. Dec 04
  • snoozin64 said:
    u guys so totally rock. u are soo awesome. luv ya! Dec 02
  • snoozin64 said:
    u guys so totally rock. u are soo awesome. luv ya! Dec 02
  • LadyMorgaine said:
    They are so nice... I met them. Awesome... Nov 23
  • LadyMorgaine said:
    They are so nice... I met them. Awesome... Nov 23
  • try71 said:
    i also hope 2 see you guys in cincy i\'m like ur biggest fan i\'m so obssessed with you guys but i don\'t agree with what Tom did to u guys. About what he did dealing with the Tsunami Benefit. That was sum shit. He is a dick. But i guess i have to like his music. Because i love anything that Mark or Travis are in. ROCK ON HOPE TO SEE U IN CINCY. ANY 1 CHECK OUT THE BAND TRY 71. THANX. ROCK ON +44. Gettin\' ur c.d Nov 14
  • EvilPunkyDoll said:
    Hope to see you guys in November at Bogarts in Cincinnati Ohio :) Love the songs! Releases 2 days before my bday. YAY! Congrats guys! The lyrics are amazing and the drums.. wow! Oct 31
  • DC 4 life said:
    you guys are totally AWESOME Oct 26
  • AtajustME said:
    OMG the album is really amazingg !!! November 14 !! omg i cant wait hahahah Oct 21
  • Texaschic777 said:
    i love how your sound has evolved through the years. you need to come to West Palm Beach again b/c when i went to see Blink182 i didn\'t have my glasses!!! Oct 08
  • darkentearz said:
    loving the new band n music...it really rocks! keep up the great work n hope 2 see yall soon in my town. ~.^ Sep 24
  • fakeitwithasmile said:
    i think this cd is gonna kick ass!!! Like seriously the sound is just awesome. Everything is so well put together. You guys have such talent. Sep 24
  • AVA-soldier said:
    i HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING u and tom around with your new bands and i dont listening to much else exept Blink and Angels and airwaves im hoping you will come to toronto !!!! i really want to meet u mark and travis u guys fucking ROCK! cant w8 till your album!! (my IM is Joshyby@hotmail.com) Sep 16
  • superxrad said:
    love the song . i made a speech on you guys . well blink-182 . you were awesome . i love this new band you\'re making . amazing . have it on my i-pod and everything / Aug 03