It's that time of the year again: That time when we clamor to purchase our Coachella
passes—and not just on time and before it sells out, but also for our weekend of choice.
Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 AM PST—and we've got one tip for cutting down the time it takes to buy passes: Register your personal purchase account in advance now
. That way, you cut out that pesky step and have a smoother transcation process tomorrow morning.
And while we're at it, here's Coachella's official 2013 general info list—read up and prepare!:
- Line up subject to change
- Festival is all ages; children age 5 & under are free.
- No Refunds / No Exchanges / No Cancellations.
- Passes are only valid for the weekend you purchased.
- Wristbands void if tampered or removed.
- No switching weekends
- Festival passes are LIMITED to 2 per billing address
- Rain or shine
- Parking during the festival is free (9am-2am) No overnight
- NO RV/Motorhome camping or parking.
- DON'T BUY from a 3rd party/Scalper. No service, authentication or guaranteed support for passes purchased from a third party/scalper.
- International "will call pick ups" are NON-transferable.
- You must buy a festival pass in order to buy a car/tent camping spot.
- Anyone camping onsite must have a festival pass.
- Onsite camping is 18 + unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- Tent/Car camping spots are limited to 1 per order.
- Companion camping parking passes are limited to 1 per order.
- Camping spots are NON transferable and will ONLY work with the festival passes they were purchased with (first one in).
- Original purchaser name can not be changed.