• shopping said:
    hi Nov 05
  • landho said:
    Please check out my band Station Set (www.purevolume.com/rockcett). If you really like us, please be a fan, and also post a profile comment on my band’s page, and not my own profile page, and tell your friends. If you don't like us, you can just send us a message to our Purevolume profile. Thanks.  Jul 24
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk- we've got a free download on there! Let me know what you think :)--Ashley Aug 09
  • TheronRogers said:
    Hey!If you like Goot then you might like my stuff. Check it out at: www.purevolume.com/theronrogers Let me know what you think. Thanks, Theron Jul 05
  • Deigo said:
    Hi listen UnKnown Project: Feb 26
  • Joshua3:5 said:
    Hey, I was just stopping by to let you know that Black Sky Surrender has finished their first album and that they will be putting it up for free download on Jan 1st, 2007. Thanks for your support and happy holidays... The Black Sky Rep Dec 13
  • Ameriken2 said:
    Hey Whats Up? I think you\'ll like my music from your favorite artists. Just click the black link..... Cool pic...... Sep 17
  • Joshua3:5 said:
    Hey, just stopping by to drop you this link for %u201CBlack Sky Surrender%u201D. If you like them add em to your favorites : ) Apr 26
  • Shimmie1331 said:
    Hi\'ya!! Your picture kicks butt! Really nice! Apr 12
  • Shimmie1331 said:
    Hi\'ya!! Your picture kicks butt! Really nice! Apr 12
  • said:
    Hey! You\'re receiving this message because I am on your \"favorite artists\" list. Check out my brand new website at www.RyanPostMusic.com Be sure to sign-up for my monthly e-newsletter and leave me some feedback...thanks! Ryan Apr 09
  • EasyRock said:
    Your photos like Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist , looks like your tags is anime ^.^ Apr 09
  • Karpenter's Kids said:
    hey, can I be your friend? Jan 14
  • jamin3 said:
    new a little affair song up... you should check it out ~jamin Jan 13
  • jamin3 said:
    hey, you should check out a little affair, i think you would like them http://www.purevolume.com/alittleaffair thanks so much ~jamin Jan 08