• Jackson said:
    hello, how are you? my name is martin, I am a member of the band "UnderDying" and we invite you to listen to our music, is metalcore / posthardcore / screamo www.purevolume.com / underdyingband thanks for your time! Have a nice day Aug 29
  • Christian said:
    hey friend how many songs are the album Spanky dot dot curve 2008? do you have the pre-order? Jul 07
  • Snuggleblade said:
    purevolume.com/snuggleblade Jun 29
  • ♥ Hollie Homegirl ♥ (x Stay Gold x) said:
    Hello! I'm bored but I'm good. I get to go to Taste of Chaos on the 16th and I might get to met Oliver Sykes From Bring Me the Horizon if I go. I'm So exicited! So how are you? Feb 08
  • SilenceTheOppressors said:
    well right now i'm a little bored. but i am excited for tomorow cuz i am going to an amazing concert! :D Jan 17
  • ♥ Hollie Homegirl ♥ (x Stay Gold x) said:
    Me Too I don't go on here every day either. I usally go on myspace.Man I'm really jealoulsy because I have only been to one real concert. I went to warped tour in 04 it was so f-ing radd but I didn't meet anybody. The others were country concerts. I can't go to any concerts because I'm 30mins to and 1hour away from any amplitheater.well I will check that band out. Jan 17
  • ♥ Hollie Homegirl ♥ (x Stay Gold x) said:
    Thanxs.Thats cool you saw Kung Fu Girls. I want to see them. I am Awesome! Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I have been busy with school work. Jan 14
  • LucasDeClavasio said:
    hey! i just posted a new song called "You Know The Feeling f. Olivia" !!! it is a little long, but give it a chance! i hope you find time to listen to it :) thank you ! Jan 11
  • SilenceTheOppressors said:
    that's awesome! good luck with that! i'm sure whatever you do it with it'll be good! ;) Jan 09
  • ♥ Hollie Homegirl ♥ (x Stay Gold x) said:
    Hi my name is Hollie how are you. It seems that we have the same taste in music. Jan 06
  • SilenceTheOppressors said:
    i'm sure my reply is much later than yours was! lol ;D so what have you been up to lately? i've been doing alot of the same i'm going to see A Plea for Purging on the 12th and Gwen Stacy on the 18th! ;D i can't wait! Jan 05
  • Joe said:
    hey, if you like upbeat acoustic music then you should check out my stuff... i just released 2 new songs, hope you like them. Jan 01
  • LucasDeClavasio said:
    hey! if you're looking for something chill to listen to, check out my music at http://www.purevolume.com/lucdee ! i look forward to hearing from you :) Dec 18
  • SilenceTheOppressors said:
    well they aren't local, but they're not a huge name band yet. unfortunately! but they're REALLY REALLY GOOD! you should definitely check them out! they are Christian/Hardcore/Metal! :D Nov 06
  • SilenceTheOppressors said:
    that's awesome! I just saw the band A Plea for Purging live last week on thursday! It was a great concert! I got a pic with the lead vocalist and bought two shirts! it was amazing! :D Oct 16
  • SilenceTheOppressors said:
    not a whole lot. just me being bored, as usual. my name is Alicia, by the way! :D what's up with you? Sep 27
  • Erika Is A Natural Disaster...Naturally said:
    Lol, it's not problem I'm good thanks, hope your vacation was awesome! Jul 21
  • Erika Is A Natural Disaster...Naturally said:
    dudes, your taste in music is exceptionally killer! Jul 14
  • TheronRogers said:
    Hey!If you like Backseat Goodbye you should check me out and let me know what ya think. Here's my link: www.purevolume.com/theronrogers Thanks, Theron Jul 03
  • hopecore.com supporter said:
    thanks for the support! hopecore.com is an online radio station playing music like the rocket summer, the almost, august burns red, underoath, the devil wears prada and a ton more! just hit up www.hopecore.com and click on the media player you want to listen thru and you're all set! hit me up anytime if you have any questions or want to help us out! -jamie www.myspace.com/hopecoreradio Jun 30

Renee just went to WOODSTOCK!!! Yeah!!! haha, yes, that was cool..