• Avery Snyder said:
    Hey there, Our band just finished recording our EP. If you get a chance, become a fan and check out our two new songs and let us know what you think about our music. We would appreciate it very much :) www.purevolume.com/boomthewheel And if you like it add us on facebook! www.facebook.com/boomthewheel Mar 17
  • Nick said:
    hows it going :P Mar 17
  • Jackson Wise said:
    Hey whats up!! I'm really diggin your favorite artists!! I listen to the same stuff!!! You should check out my band, Safety Word Orange, i think you could get down with us. We sound similar to some of your favs! We just finished recording an acoustic EP with Andrew Goldstein of the Friday Night Boys. We have just posted a new song from it w/ FREE download. You can also check out our entire EP, we did with Bryan Russell (The Academy Is, Straylight Run) and download some tunes from that as well! Let me know what you think and enjoy :) -- Jackson Dec 03
  • hssoccerstar07 said:
    hellow prednisone online buy testosterone patches buy soma online Apr 15
  • abe said:
    hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feb 01
  • Chaaaawwley said:
    hello :) how are you? btw do you have a twitter? if so follow me and i will too haha :D www.Twitter.Com/ZipperRog Dec 30
  • g said:
    I haven't talked to you in forever!!! Whats up? Dec 15
  • JÆ follow -> @SWITCHINGTOGUNS said:
    Hiiiiiii!! =) Happy Thanksgiving!!! **if you celebrate** Hope you can share (and survive) a great day with close friends and family!! ;D Nov 26
  • g said:
    MARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nov 22
  • JÆ follow -> @SWITCHINGTOGUNS said:
    Hows it going???I wanted to make sure you know that my band is now streaming our new CD here on purevolume!!! **if you're getting this then that means we're friends on here BTW!!**=) If you like bands such as Underoath / From First to Last / Saosin / Taking Back Sunday i think you will dig it! LISTEN TO THE NEW AHNH CD I hope you like it!!!! =) Nov 11
  • i'm nick said:
    Sounds like fun haha :P Oct 26
  • Beechtree said:
    Hey, has been a while, hows things been your end? Been getting up to any crazy things of late? Oct 26
  • i'm nick said:
    hanging out with some friends, what about you? :) Oct 25
  • i'm nick said:
    hiiiiiiiiiii:) Oct 24
  • Phil said:
    lol yeah..game went good, we won 3-2..had goal and an assist..and then i found out the phillies won so yeah pretty good night. Oct 23
  • jazmine said:
    WATCH MY NEW UPLOADED VIDEOS!!! WATCH MY NEW UPLOADED VIDEOS!!! Oct 22
  • Phil said:
    lol yeah game was at 12:30 - 1:30..but yeah studyin suckkks ass Oct 22
  • Phil said:
    not to much..just got back from my soccer game and now im studyin for an exam in the am...what are you up to? Oct 22
  • Sweet Cake said:
    Hi, Ola! Listen BIGGEST LIE http://www.purevolume.com/biggestlie GREAT BAND FROM BRASIL - BUENA BANDA DE BRASIL - PLEASE ADD IN FAVORITOS - POR FAVOR ADD em seus favoritos - Kisses from Brasilllll Jul 07
  • RyANNNNN!!! said:
    mhm! and it was nice talking to you last night. Jun 29

• General: pass the time

Your love is... by ChibiMarronchanYour name is...Your kiss is...mysteriousYour hugs are...warmYour eyes...twinkle in the moonlightYour touch is...the only thing I desir…

Mar 02, 2009

• General: abc survey

ABC of MeThe Letter AAre you available?: single and happyWhat is your age?: twenty years youngWhat annoys you?: people who are supposedly "grown up" when they just act…

Feb 26, 2009

• General: Just thinking,chill.haha

Have you ever had those moments that you needed something to laugh about but at the same time you needed something to make your chin clench? I think maybe it's not…

Feb 23, 2009

• General: Random

What Marie Means You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to wor…

Nov 26, 2008

• General: Sniffle .Sniffle. Cough. Cough!

Well I'm sick Yippie for me this must be the best present evver. Today wasn't the greatest day in my life,though sleeping is always good♥ oh well and plus I'm kind of b…

Nov 25, 2008

Names Marie. *HUGS* TOTAL! give xxvolsikxx more *HUGS* Get hugs of your own There isn't much to say since I'm a pretty random person and I love listening to music.I just listen to whatever i feel like listening to that second, so it's really hard to say what my favorite band is since it varies depending on mood. I really enjoy hanging out with friends during the weekends they keep me pretty sane and make me laugh tons :]] since I have a hectic weekday doing assignment after assignment during the weekdays for classes and also have work. I love making people smile and laugh I'm a shorty but it's all gravy because I enjoy it. Small, compact, fit in your pocket? :P Ima dweeb doing random dorky stuff to get some kicks and giggles but somehow my friends love me for it,iono why but it's cool :] haha I'm a pretty content person enjoying being my smiley old self and overall pretty laid back.