• benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Dec 30
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Oct 03
  • Mike Smith said:
    www.purevolume.com/strangeseasons =] Apr 16
  • jakegriffin said:
    hi, itd be so tight if you checked out my band on here. www.purevolume.com/ArchedTheFlood we just shot a new video, and new songs and all that.but who cares.lol. check it out :D. thank you for your time Dec 27
  • Harrison Facci said:
    It would mean so much to me if you could check out a friends band, let us know what you think, and become a fan.=) poppunk.hardcore.dubstep. www.purevolume.com/aftafl Thanks so much! =D Dec 26
  • Leonel said:
    hey whats up Dec 24
  • Shane Bauman said:
    Hey i saw that your musical tastes are very similiar to mine. I am the drummer for a band called The Offcurrent and was wondering if youd take a few mins to listen to a few songs on our purevolume page and BECOME A FAN! By becoming a fan you have the oppurtunity to tell us where you would like to see us perform and while performing at your preferred venue, we will bring you up on stage to be noticed for being an important fan in establishing our following! check us out at http://www.purevolume.com/TheOffcurrent Sep 14
  • Gianivan Darda said:
    hey, hello! :D Aug 28
  • Zac Lives in the Sky said:
    I see I see. Thats awesome! and I woulda liked to see that look on your face it sounds priceless. I love running into wildlife I didn't see any bears unfortunately i saw a lotta deer, beavers, and their state bird which is this asshole called a loon. The town has a wolf center and bear center where you can go see them kept in capitvity and watch them eat. I think i heard the bear center has the largest captive black bear... but i didn't see it : ( Jul 15
  • Zac Lives in the Sky said:
    yeh its a popular camping and canoeing spot, but we just stay in cabins. You should definitely check it out it sounds like you'd enjoy it. I've heard the north eastern coastline can be quite pretty, but i've never seen it for myself : ( Jul 13
  • Zac Lives in the Sky said:
    way up in northeastern minnesota its a quaint lil town called ely. Its gorgeous up there and the lakes are as clean as they come. Definitely the perfect peaceful getaway Jul 12
  • Mr.Watson said:
    hey cuteface:P Jul 11
  • Zac Lives in the Sky said:
    Good I'm glad. Mines going nicely I just for back from vacation. (= Jul 11
  • Zac Lives in the Sky said:
    Your welcome : ) so how's ur summer been? Jul 10
  • Matt T. said:
    im grrreat!ha just got back from swimming at my friends house Jul 09
  • Matt T. said:
    hows are you? Jul 09
  • Matt T. said:
    HEY! Jul 08
  • CCb3ats32 said:
    Hey my name is Cris. I'm a DJ from Chicago. Please check me out. I'm looking for some fans and loyal listeners. Here is my link: http://www.purevolume.com/DJayCarnivore. I look forward to her some of your comments and hopefully start to sell some mix tapes. Sticker and T-Shirts are on there way if your interested. All my contact info can be found through the link above. Peace and Love ~Djay Carnivore~ Jul 08
  • jesekings said:
    HELOOO =), hey check out this band... http://www.purevolume.com/DVXinternational fan them if u like it =) Jun 28
  • Jorge Manuel said:
    =O ♥ Mar 18

i'm ashley. i like information, the past, and photography. simple is the way life should be. i'm going to travel the world, you're welcome to join me. facebook: /ash a. brownie tumblr: http://vertebraevineyards.tumblr.com/