• Kate said:
    dood if you want to get the ep from wcar go to itunes and search their name and they do have those songs under the dreams ep. it has a dif cover than shown on the purevolume but it still has the same songs Aug 04
  • Jesse said:
    hey :] I saw you on Jamie's Elsewheres' page. You should check it out my band, Amyst. we have a similar sound and I'm sure you'll like it. We have a new demo up that you can download for free :) and a Taylor Swift cover we did. Let me know what you think :] www.purevolume.com/amyst . ~Jesse~ Jan 10
  • Bryan GribbIe said:
    Send the DJLATBMM to all your friends. Jul 06
  • bean07 said:
    hey check out our new demo http://www.purevolume.com/Vendetta35216/albums/Demo tell us what you think and become our fan if you like it. please give us feedback and spread the word! thanks, Vendetta Jun 24
  • Drama Queen said:
    Hi check our new songs :) on www.purevolume.com/dramaqueen or www.myspace.com/dramaqueenban May 29
  • ffossipx said:
    whats up whats up?? prednisone online buy testosterone patches online buy soma online no prescription Apr 13
  • Jake Calkins said:
    dude you gotta get a life Feb 24
  • Jake Calkins said:
    constuctive critisism is different from bashing Feb 04
  • Jake Calkins said:
    its emmure dude. their badass, i dont understand why you dont like them Feb 04
  • Jake Calkins said:
    whatever dude, you make no sense at all. Feb 03
  • Jake Calkins said:
    an opinion is different, than rippin on a band. theres no reason for you to sit there and be critical about a band who is a lot different from most hardcore/metal bands Feb 02
  • Jake Calkins said:
    your pretty fuckin stupid for sayin shit on emmure. obviously you dont know what hardocore music is... get it together dude Feb 02
  • Chelseagulls said:
    Mhm. Jan 22
  • Chelseagulls said:
    Yes they are =] Jan 19
  • Chelseagulls said:
    A bunch =] How about you? Jan 18
  • Chelseagulls said:
    Hello there =] Jan 17
  • Kamarosa said:
    hahaha the arguement on the emmure page is hilarious. -God bless you Jan 14
  • I know, I know, my name is so cool said:
    hey, you seem really cool and like a strong Christian =D and have sick taste in muisc! keep it up :) Jan 07
  • I know, I know, my name is so cool said:
  • Matt{MadeVisible} said:
    ADD MY BAND!!! www.purevolume.com/daysmadevisible Jan 05

• General: Haha

I was bored, so I decided to bash Emmure on their page and see how many times I got bashed back.  Eventually, I'll tell someone I'll swirl their pumpkins if they don't…

Sep 23, 2009

• General: The Optimistic

The best song ever.... :)     I put my hands on the handle of my bike Head out to the street with a homemade heartbeat And water in my backpack Cuz it's hot out h…

Sep 13, 2009

• General: Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear.

Good God, if your song leaves our lips If your work leaves our hands Then we will be wanderers and vagabonds They will stare and say how empty we are How the freedo…

Jul 16, 2009

• General: Ta da!! Listen to them

EverThorn Still Remains Break Out The Shotguns This Runs Through KissHerGoodbye Beneath the Sky On The Last Day I Am Alpha and Omega Mychildren Mybride There a…

Oct 30, 2008

• General: I'm not made of steel

I can be anything That you want me to be A punching bag A piece of string That reminds you not to think They found the note down in your car It’s not your fault i…

Oct 18, 2008

Odds are, whoever you are, you care more than I do. Nothing wrong with that, I mean. *shrug* I'm Christian, logical, I like heavy music, soft music, breakdowns, moshing, et cetera. I'm quiet. I don't trust many people and talk to less. I always feel like I'm bragging but I swear I never mean to. I hate looking people in the eye, dumpster diving is awesome, and roofing crap is equally so. I hate myself for a lot of things but nothing you can do about it, I suppose. I like using weird words out of context like shimmy, gnarly, scrumddidlyumptious, gnasty, et cetera. Echidnas, platypuses, whales, and emus are all farking awesome animals. Yogurt, fig newtons, and burritos are all bangin' good foods. You haven't experienced true freedom till you walk around barefoot, especially outside on gravel. I've been backstabbed alot, but you get used to it, I guess, and pick your friends more carefully. I don't have a favorite color because who ever gave a decent crap about color, I like reading Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Agatha Christie, John Grisham, C.S. Lewis, Michael Chrichton, and similar stuff. I usually hate anything that isn't a concrete science, but exceptions are made. I'm very organized. And you probably stopped reading this long ago :P I had the greatest faith in fools, I turned my back and out came the wolves.