• CuPcAkE‚ô• said:
    i love ur profile pic :)) WASSUP im DANi Aug 19
  • TheronRogers said:
    Hey!If you like Dashboard Confessional then you might like my stuff. Check it out at: www.purevolume.com/theronrogers Let me know what you think. Thanks, Theron Jul 14
  • Erica Chaos said:
    hey hun Happy V-day :D how are you? ♥ Erica Suzanne Feb 14
  • said:
    killer...well everything. how\'re you? Feb 07
  • Deigo said:
    Feb 06
  • eye_x3_you said:
    hey darlin. Dec 17
  • theonlychance said:
    hey cutie whats up with you??? Dec 04
  • 1-800-EMOCHEER said:
    Hey you are on my friends list and we don%u2019t talk I think that is totally lame if you think so too let%u2019s talk! Nov 26
  • EleventyErica said:
    The new video is here... Nov 21
  • xxrockupthegloxx said:
    hey love your pics. Oct 11
  • sidewalk said:
    well thank you for the add, i would not have expected it... please bring the holly springs disaster to alberta, the last time i saw you grace the stage was too long ago... back in your away from here days at the calgary warped tour. Oct 04
  • eliza1118 said:
    hey man whats going on? nice music taste, you seem cool :-) Sep 28
  • said:
    wow! i love the blogs they\'re umm...you im guessing oh yeah im Kiersten Sep 19
  • said:
    Heeey man. I havent talked to you in forever. Hows yuor band going> CHeck mine out. www.purevolume.com/thecorpratehero Sep 06
  • subliminalxo said:
    Are you a spunky canadian? :) Aug 03
  • said:
    AWESOME PICS Jul 29
  • latinaqt24 said:
    umm wow thats neat im from colombia lol Jul 28
  • latinaqt24 said:
    ohh well that really good keepin gbusy! niiice where are you from>???? Jul 25
  • g l a m o u r _ o f t h e _ k i l l 2 1 said:
    its going really good, thanks for asking :) how about urself? Jul 24
  • g l a m o u r _ o f t h e _ k i l l 2 1 said:
    k, i\'ll be looking forward to it :) Jul 24

• General: Stupid SHIT!

Every once in awhile I get some girl asking me to be there internet boyfriend? Like what the fuck is that? How the fuck do I know who you are? How do I know your not…

Jul 22, 2006

• General: We're part dirty boys.

www.myspace.com/thehollyspringsdisaster My new band we just finished tour www.purevolume.com/awayfromhere My old band. We split up if you didn't seem to get that!…

Jul 20, 2006

• General: Im so confused!

Okay. So as i was bored and checking out some peoples little profile things, I noticed that their is a lost of people who hate emo kids. Then it was like under there…

Jun 21, 2006

• General: Holy Man!!!

Okay, so before we went to the hall for soundcheck i decided to quickly check this stupid thing. I noticed that everyone takes pictures of themselves in a mirror, and…

Jun 12, 2006

• General: Tour!

Well the Tour for my band starts on Monday. I'll be headin out to Ontario for most of this month. Then work my way back here to Saskatchewan and play for my hometown B…

Jun 08, 2006

Hello everyone. If you into electronic if your into acoustic if your into heavy music. I put on my acoustic/electronic stuff and my bands stuff, but the problem is for some stupid reason you cant search it. So. If you could all search for it through my favorite artists that would be truly amazing. If you will please do that you should add my music profile and leave me on here or that one some comments. Please. Breakdown browdowns Beatdowns. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=infiKW_1Ka0&mode=related&search=saskatchewan video link to my band! Get this video and more at MySpace.com