• monsterferlife. said:
    omfg skittles r mah faav :] lol gimme sum!! :p haha i said aim silly...can u still chat from aim to yahoo? probly not lol hmm stupid yahoo :p lol i hav a yahoo but i dont rlly go on it lol i go on aim :p Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    lol im like 5'9. i think im too tall. but my legs are like abnormally long. lol Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    lol its alright. ahh its 12:00! i have to leave in like 20 minutes. Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    hah, this little conversation is good.(: Jul 30
  • monsterferlife. said:
    lmao omg i am so hyper haha :] haha yesh yay 4 us!!! haha :]] lmao luvin ur chill wit mah hyperness haha...:] u got aim babe? Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    your the only thing entertaining me. lol Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    (: good. im really bored. Jul 30
  • monsterferlife. said:
    hey omg luving those hugz :p *hugzz bak* haha umm im jus talkin to mah ppl n im listenin to music and and and im hyper!!! yay!! haha o that sux babe bad rain! haha :p im so random lol :] dont cha luv it? Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    lol i have no idea. Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    hah, yeah ill probably be texting too. i forgot about that. Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    well i have cheering practice at like 12:45. then idk what after that. what about you? Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    yes! i love hugs! :D Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    yayy! (: Jul 30
  • RandaNugget said:
    ahaha; (: i dont have to try it comes natural (: Jul 30
  • RandaNugget said:
    aha; aww; tankkyouuu love(: i like you too. your radd Jul 30
  • kim.(: said:
    oh. mine is kimmyyyroseexo.(: Jul 30
  • RandaNugget said:
    aha; thank you. (: ive seen that movie too many times. i seriously remember every single word to the hole movie. its kinda creepy (: Jul 30
  • RandaNugget said:
    aha; and then hes like wtf seth mclovin is one of the most comman names. read a fucking book. and seths like no its not bc mclovins a fuckin dumb fuck fairy tale name you dumb fuck. oh fogel you need to choose are you fogel or mclovin the 25 year old organ donar from hawaii... I AM MCLOVIN Jul 30
  • RandaNugget said:
    well in that case deff shwayzee (: aha; im watching superbad its at the part where hes at the gas station and hes like what all im saying is she looks like a good fucker. i mean some guys pri themselves on there dick giving abilitys. i mean all im saying is she looks like she could take a dick ahah; ive seen this movie way to many times aahahah; Jul 30
  • RandaNugget said:
    me and my bros are about to go get some i hop in liek 20min (: Jul 30

• General: IDK... No Really I Dont..

so pretty much i need to tell you something, its really important since the day i met you i cant stop thinking about you, we talk everyday now and wheneever i see that…

Oct 13, 2009

• General: my new pics!!!!

hey people please comment my new pictures that i just put up!! and ill do the same for you thanx myk3lt!

Jan 19, 2009

• General: ABOUT MYKELTI!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey Name: MYKELTI Birthday: december 16 Birthplace: dont know was adopted Current Location: north carolina Eye Color: brown H…

Oct 15, 2008

hey wats up the name is mykelti!!! i skateboard for dcs and es shoe companys im the lead singer of a screamo band i play the drums/sing/piano/and guitar/and bass i love texting/talking hanging with my friends and meeting new people and yes music is my life get to know me and ill be your bestfriend like me hate me im pretty sure it wont break me yes im a bad boy i like to have fun and party my cell phone is my bestfriend my friends mean the world to me mess with them and ill fuck you up im adopted and hate my new mom my adopted dad died last year fuck the bullshit i hate posers be real with me please and ill love you 4ver my friends say im the whitest black dude ever lets talk im sure ill learn to love you... :) this is my life ... lets talk..