• catastr☮phe.™ said:
    aww. that's a good idea. that's special that you're doing something for him. Oct 24
  • ..christa said:
    oh wow, that's so cool. the band, August Burns Red, plays at this local bookstore sometimes. but they haven't in awhile. and i found out i'm seeing My Heart To Fear & A Promise Remains tomorrow :D Oct 24
  • catastr☮phe.™ said:
    awwh..that's so precious. you should definitely do it then, if you think you could do it without crying. i'm sure because of what it means to you you'd be able to sing with alot of passion behind it. Oct 24
  • ..christa said:
    oh thats really cool. the only major bands i've seen live are paramore, jimmy eat world, and dear and the headlights. other then that, i've seen heaps local bands. Oct 23
  • ..christa said:
    aw thats cool. i love TAI..., i'm going to a local show friday. i'm so siked :D. i love local shows. Oct 23
  • Murphh:) said:
    Sounds like funn. Lol. Oct 22
  • catastr☮phe.™ said:
    aww..that's so sad ): you should definitely sing when you're gone then. Oct 22
  • ..christa said:
    haha aw man, did you get to see them ? and if you didnt how come ? Oct 22
  • ..christa said:
    haha aw man, did you get to see them ? and if you didnt how come ? Oct 22
  • catastr☮phe.™ said:
    oh man..those are all great songs. have you decided yet? Oct 22
  • Thuy Lan said:
    haha. that's so crazy. there were like 50 people in that study hall though. and yes. Oct 21
  • Murphh:) said:
    Not much. Just chillen. You? Oct 21
  • Thuy Lan said:
    yup. I think you were in my study hall second semester last year. kujava? Oct 21
  • Murphh:) said:
    Thanks for the add. [: Oct 20
  • Christian'sCrazy™ said:
    and u should, so wats up? Oct 20
  • Thuy Lan said:
    Haha...hey. Know what? I think you go to my school. Oct 20
  • $$ . kidd ashh ! said:
    haha hey me too! i have alota more guy friends then girls. thats how its always been. i love it that way. Oct 20
  • Christian'sCrazy™ said:
    haha well thank u? lol Oct 19
  • ..christa said:
    aw that sucks haha. i'm at home now though. and i've been watching escape the fate videos. max and craig make me smile (: Oct 18
  • Ĵ∀ĶΣ Šω¥ ™ said:
    pretty good, how are you? Oct 18

The name is Meredith. Feel free to give me a nickname. Everybody does. Just tell me what it is. I'm not just another girl who wears dark eyeliner. Music is my life and I would die without it. I listen to almost anything. I am an excellent equestrian. I have been around horses my entire life. I have been riding for about 12 years now. I have 2 horses and 2 ponies of my own. I am a Christian and I am very proud of it. I'm very random. I love movies. My friends are the shit. I love to sing. I have 2 acoustic guitars. Their names are Johnny (after Johnny Cash) and Conor (after Conor Oberst). I love bass guitars. I love to meet and get to know new people. I'm very trustworthy. I don't care who you are as long as you are yourself and you are kind to me. I'm optimistic when it comes to people so if you're afraid I might judge you...don't be. Am I just another scene From a movie that you've seen 100 times, Cause baby you weren't the first or the last or the worst, And I've got to fill the blanks in the past with a verse, And we could sit around and cry but frankly your not worth it, Anymore." - Mayday Parade TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS ♥ If you want my AIM, ask for it.