• jinnfer4u said:
    My Name is Miss Jennifer,I read your profile today and it was so good to me.to be a friend first.please contact me(jenniferbadara2012@yahoo.co.uk) i will send foto ok Mar 31
  • los said:
    http://www.famalegoods.net Cheapest Air Jordan Shoes,Tiffany Jewelry Company,Wholesale Hollister Clothing Online Store: Cheapest Vans Shoes $37 Fashion Tiffany Bangles $20 Wholesale Hollister Tshirt $18 jordan shoes $38 nike shox $37 Christan Audigier bikini $18 Ed Hardy Bikini $18 Sinful short_t-shirt_woman $16 http://www.famalegoods.net/ Jan 09
  • jinlinpo said:
    simpletrading@hotmail.com == ( http://commonprosperity.org )== you can find many cheap and fashion stuff jordan air max oakland raiders $30–39; Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $20; Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g) $30 T shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15 Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15 New era cap $15 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20 Aug 02
  • Queso said:
    hey can you do me a huge favor? can you help us play warped. we are late and just found out about it so we have some catching up to do http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/MTM173555 Mar 02
  • R said:
    ayyyy thanks for the add! im ryan! what's up? :D Mar 14
  • PippaCross said:
    Yeah i know what you mean i am absolutely in love with Derek he's everything to me. We have ony known each other for a few months but it just feels soo strong with him. And yeah 20min isnt bad when im home but im 4hrs away when i go back to school so yeah. But 11 months nice...hope things stay good for you. Jan 07
  • PippaCross said:
    Yeah i know what you mean i am absolutely in love with Derek he's everything to me. We have only known each other for a few months but it just feels soo strong with him. And yeah 20 min isnt bad when im home but im 4hrs away when i go back to school so yeah. But 11 months nice...hope things stay good for you. Jan 07
  • PippaCross said:
    Oh your more lucky then. I have been with my boyfriend for about 3 months now but were pretty strong together and he's pretty much my best friend and we never even knew each other before yet we lived only 20 min away so college makes things hard on a new relationship. Jan 06
    Oh correction ( your boyfriend cuz mine*) sorry lol Jan 05
  • PippaCross said:
    ah i get that i have anger issues major. Like people piss me off so much sometimes. And your so lucky you get time with your boyfriend cuz he's 4hrs away at my hometown and i miss him 24/7 it was so hard to leave after christmas. That's a huge downer about school :( but his at college to so i guess its better for us in the long run. Jan 05
  • PippaCross said:
    Oh that sucks i hated being stuck at home. High school is lame lol Im in my first year of college its okay but i rather go to a art school rather then a tech school. Jan 05
  • PippaCross said:
    yeah i'd like to get into web design but its kinda complicated but thats where the industry is going, every things on the internet now. But i'd like to be skilled in different things just to be safe. What school do you go to? Jan 04
  • PippaCross said:
    Yeah i just have a digital to but it takes decent pic's, but no i would love to do real film... im at school for graphic design but i might take a course in photography or something. Not sure yet its soo confusing. Jan 03
  • PippaCross said:
    Yeah i love photography but haven't done anything for a while too busy with school. I would like do it on the side someday. I would also need an expensive camera to gah...everything cost soo much damn money lol. Jan 03
    That would be sweet. Im think of going to one to, but not sure. Jan 02
  • PippaCross said:
    Awesome yeah i haven't shown in a couple years it gets so expensive and my 6yr old likes to piss me off lmao. And yes it hurts to be out too long damn the cold. And i love draft cross's there so cute. I had a pony to halflinger/ shetland. Thats cool you like horses ive been riding for 9yrs. Anyway hav a Happy New Year!! Jan 02
  • PippaCross said:
    Lol yeah they were awesome, i like cobra starship but only recorded by boyfriend said there not that good live. But yes i do have horses i ride a quarter horse and paint. I show to. What do you have? Dec 31
    Lol i saw them in concert over the summer they were sweet. Dec 31
  • PippaCross said:
    Hey this is random, but i love your mayday parade lyrics on here. I love them Dec 30
  • Christina said:
    Well on Flickr, you go to Your Account and then go to Privacy and Permissions, and you can make it so no one can download your images except for you. Dec 26

The name is Meredith. Feel free to give me a nickname. Everybody does. Just tell me what it is. I'm not just another girl who wears dark eyeliner. Music is my life and I would die without it. I listen to almost anything. I am an excellent equestrian. I have been around horses my entire life. I have been riding for about 12 years now. I have 2 horses and 2 ponies of my own. I am a Christian and I am very proud of it. I'm very random. I love movies. My friends are the shit. I love to sing. I have 2 acoustic guitars. Their names are Johnny (after Johnny Cash) and Conor (after Conor Oberst). I love bass guitars. I love to meet and get to know new people. I'm very trustworthy. I don't care who you are as long as you are yourself and you are kind to me. I'm optimistic when it comes to people so if you're afraid I might judge you...don't be. Am I just another scene From a movie that you've seen 100 times, Cause baby you weren't the first or the last or the worst, And I've got to fill the blanks in the past with a verse, And we could sit around and cry but frankly your not worth it, Anymore." - Mayday Parade TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS ♥ If you want my AIM, ask for it.