• Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria Thanks very much!! Jun 07
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey Vanessa! It's Jon from Crash Coordinates :) Just wanted to personally let you know that we have a pre-order package for our new EP "Echo Theory"! It includes our New EP, a limited edition T-Shirt, a phone call from us and some other goodies! You can get your package from here http://crashcoordinates.storenvy.com/ What do you think?! Let us know ;) Love, Jon and Crash Coordinates May 24
  • Always10FeetTall said:
    Hey, I'm in a band called Church & Chambers (http://www.purevolume.com/churchchambers). We're pop-punk, similar to Fall Out Boy, Paramore, All Time Low, Panic At The Disco, and other bands like that! We're giving away some free songs and thought you might like them. Download them here! http://www.mediafire.com/?zmq2zn1t6t2qq3m Mar 25
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    HI Vanessa! Just in case you haven't heard, Crash Coordinates just released a new single yesterday called "Counting Down the Days." I think it's one of our best songs yet, but let us know what you think :) www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates Dec 29
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I just wanted to invite you to listen to BM's music has just released his new album these days, "music made with the heart and not the hands" Leave your coment please http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo Nov 13
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey! exciting news fellow fan of Crash Coordinates! I wanted to let you know we just released a new single called “You Really Got Me.” We’ll be releasing another one next month! Hope you enjoy and let the band know what you think. Have a great day :) http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/you-really-got-me/id398600310 www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates Oct 25
  • Jackson Wise said:
    Hey whats up!! I'm really diggin your favorite artists!! I listen to the same stuff!!! You should check out my band, Safety Word Orange, i think you could get down with us. We sound similar to some of your favs! We just got out of the studio with Bryan Russell, he produced the most recent Academy Is album. We are streaming our new EP right now. www.purevolume.com/safetywordorange. Let me know what you think!! THanks -- Jackson Sep 08
  • . said:
    In the time it takes to make a thought I got your back and if you think that you would get the point I'd know where your at and If you would do the same for me I would not forget everything it takes to make a choice and leave it at that. Aug 23
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    Haha I guess we are pretty sad xD Jul 22
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    Haha I bet although I remember once that I was so bored that I cleaned my house for fun xD Jul 21
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    Aww I'm guessing the cleaning part sucks xD and nm drinking an iced latte :) Jul 20
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    :) Whats up Jul 20
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    Hey :) Jul 18
  • Sam said:
    Half of the Guest Stars have been to jail. You should check out their music! Their purevolume link is www.purevolume.com/thegueststars Jul 18
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey Vanessa whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk- we've got a free download on there! Let me know what you think :)--Ashley Jul 16
  • Rafael Frazao said:
    Hellooo , all right? beutiful your Profile, m add ? Like the Band Brazil, -DZ NOVE- ??? was passing by your favorite artists thought you'd enjoy. in any way I will leave a link: http://www.purevolume.com / dznove case you have not know ok? NOTE: send me what they thought tah? And win a kiss on the tip of the nose :D Thanks !!! Jun 10
  • Sarah said:
    so. you smell funny.. they changed this around some. im not used to it. so your partaay was fun. the cake was delicious!! i love ice cream cake. stuupid same spilled soda ALL over me =/ and of course abs threw the egg at me once and it broke lmao. i just get all the luck. EW we have school tomorrow. and finals tuesday. then another week of school, why? idk. its pointless. i love this long comment=) warped tour will be awesome, youre still goin rightt? okay welp im outta here. ill talk to you later. loveu duude. May 31
  • Thalles Amorim said:
    Hello, my name is Thalles Amorim, I live here in Manaus - Amazon - Brazil, and am in search of friends, therefore I am a person very good and taste to make friendships. I am wanting to improve my English through the Purevolume. Therefore I very find a safe site for this type of learning, Am Calvinista and I congregate here in the Presbiteriana Church in Manaus, I have a called band New Hope www.purevolume.com/newhopebr , since already I am thankful for adding to me as friend. I go to honor our friendship. I hug! My MSN is tchalles7@msn.com it adds there… May 27
  • Sarah said:

• Ashley!

4 Favorite Artists

Female

• Cale

126 Favorite Artists

Male

I'm Vanessa. I'm 17. Pennsylvania is my home. I love any kind of music, so just let me know if you want me to listenn to your stuff. I'm friendly, i don't bite