• Sean Conroy said:
    Hey! you should definitely check out my new band on facebook and give us a like. Let us know what you think! www.facebook.com/holdmeheroine Sep 15
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Sep 13
  • Jacob said:
    Go check out this band! Seriously they are solid as fuck! You will like them! http://www.purevolume.com/Thealpine Sep 05
  • Vesna(: said:
    www.hesadirty.tumblr.com FOLLOW Sep 04
  • Mega Krissy 2.0 said:
    Hey you! :-) Would you be a sweetheart and check out my brothers band? It would be REALLY REALLY awesome if you could become a fan!!! How are you? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Jun 13
  • Victoria said:
    Heyy sick taste in music :DD hows it going?? Jun 11
  • ϟGeo☈geッ said:
    If you like Experimental, Electronica music you should check out purevolume.com/BeforetheTime :) May 08
  • Seanowhat said:
    Hey! Purevolume.com/livingmylastday is trying to play Warped Tour this summer!!! Super exciting I know! haha To be considered though we need votes! We would love it if you went to battleofthebands.com/u/livingmylastday and registered an account and voted and became a fan! It should only take 1 to 2 and a half minutes legit. Please let us know when you vote so we can thank you! You can vote once a day! More details on our page! Thanks so much! Peace and love Mar 16
  • psROCK said:
    Hey! Check out my band and if you like what you hear fan us! ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Mar 02
  • asfadsfadsfasdfasfda said:
    Hey pretty lady :-) Could you check out my friends band? Maybe even be their friend/become a fan? Thank you! How are you doing? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Feb 04
  • Will said:
    Hey what's up? I really like your favorite artists. I listen to some of the same bands. You should totally check out my band Safety Word Orange. I definitely think you would like it. we recently recorded an acoustic Ep with Andrew Goldstein of Friday Night Boys and a new Ep with Brian Russel producer of Stray-light Run. Enjoy the tunes and let me know what you think! Thanks. Will SWO Jan 24
  • Mike said:
    Hey! i saw you were a fan of We The Kings! I'd appreciate if you check out my band, we're also pop punk :) Let me know what you think! www.purevolume.com/PlaygroundBeatdown Jan 12
  • Seanowhat said:
    Merry Christmas from purevolume.com/livingmylastday! A little late, but I/we hope you had/have a good holiday season and a great New Years! Keep in touch! Dec 28
  • AnthonyGRIND said:
    Heyyy cutie, my good friend is in a project called Melina May and I'm pretty sure you'll dig his tunes. Some say he sounds like Nevershoutnever, others have said Owl City. Why don't you decide?? Hes new to purevolume and is trying to expand in this world ;] Thanks for your time. =] www.purevolume.com/melinamay Dec 25
  • Kidkevskate said:
    PLEASE! Need the help! purevolume.com/aftafl --- A Farewell to Arms --- Poppunk.dubstep.hardcore Dec 09
  • Jc Undone/ Johnny Braindead said:
    hi",) if you want SOMEthing new check out my music leave a comment and be a fan if you like my stuff THANK YOU",) www.purevolume.com/jcundone http://www.facebook.com/pages/NowIcalledMyself/161917750501789 you can also check out my band www.purevolume.com/badears Nov 07
  • Legna Zeg said:
    People compares a lot this band with SOAD, give 'em a listen: www.purevolume.com/afewmemories Aug 14
  • Kristina Lynch said:
    Hey there! You have a great taste in music! Could you do me a huge favor and check out my Youtube channel? I know it's a hassle and everyone sends you these dumb advertisements that you probably won't like anyway, but it must be done! Anyway, even if you don't check out my covers, thanks for reading this anyway, I greatly appreciate your time. I do covers of Emarosa, Broadway, All Time Low, A Day To Remember, and whatever songs you want me to. Check it out if you have a minute! http://www.youtube.com/user/xsingittomex Aug 03
  • Seanowhat said:
    Well hey! We freakin love YOU!!!! What were some of your favorite songs? and hows your summer going?! Jul 28
  • Dorian Ford LTB said:
    hey check out my band we just signed to tragic hero records( Confide,Greeley Estates) I promise you will not be disappointed and come chat and hang www.purevolume.com/ltbmusic Jul 27