• John ...Is A Dead Man! said:
    hey what's up! pop punk from chicago, www.purevolume.com/knockoutkid Oct 14
  • A FEW MEMORIES said:
    Hello! wanna hear some alternative songs? visit our purvolume site and let us know what you think, also you can download our first album for free! thnx www.purevolume.com/afewmemories Mar 07
  • asfadsfadsfasdfasfda said:
    Hey pretty lady :-) Could you check out my friends band? Maybe even be their friend/become a fan? Thank you! How are you doing? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Jan 31
  • Felipe Rocha said:
    Download the single from SHARK ATTACK available at: www.myspace.com/sharkattackcrew Thank you for your support. Merry Christmas! ♥ Dec 24
  • phobias said:
    ogh Aug 04
  • Ijhrael Of [Shock At Summer] said:
    Hello Friends !! Download the free song on http://www.purevolume.com/ShockAtSummer Regards .. and enjoy it Jun 17
  • SkitzoNecrophyliac™ said:
    Hey long time no chat! How are you, if you remember me? : D You look very bootiful! Apr 16
  • b00bzzzz said:
    mhm ive gone to public school and a private school aswell. Apr 12
  • BOOYA said:
    fun kinda. its gonna be pressurizing. so. u still schooling? Apr 12
  • Just a Small Town Country Girl, Loving Her City Boy (: said:
    Oh I believe you can :) Apr 10
  • !!..janica is yer new bestfriend..!! said:
    ohh okok.. so you're just only 16.. are you still studying..?? what grade are you in..?? Apr 05
  • BOOYA said:
    im 19 this year. haha. Apr 04
  • b00bzzzz said:
    oh oh i mean sensative smell. Apr 04
  • b00bzzzz said:
    my name is mallory reilly. i hate shoes. i bite my nails. im part black. but dont look it at all. i enjoy sleeping. i dont have an inside voice. i have a fear of body hair. i read a lot. i dont get along with ppl. my younger brother is 13 and thinks hes the hottest thing ever. i like being outside. ive never touched red meat. i have extra sensitive eyes and nose. apparently im really smart. and i really have to pee. Apr 03
  • Just a Small Town Country Girl, Loving Her City Boy (: said:
    Awee :] Thanks for the comment! ^^ But my pictures? O.O Yours are like pictures you find in a magazine! Apr 03
  • !!..janica is yer new bestfriend..!! said:
    been really up to much.. really tired.. tehehe.. how bout yers..?? Apr 03
  • BOOYA said:
    me, totally fine. now basically in the army. serving my country. damn. so i presume ur life's pretty much awesome. =) Apr 03
  • !!..janica is yer new bestfriend..!! said:
    lol.. you're welcome.. the truth must speaks.. rofl :]]]]] Apr 02
  • b00bzzzz said:
    hmm my turn to what haha. Apr 02
  • b00bzzzz said:
    haha well that is good. Mar 30

• General: i am

in love. his name elijah. he is my world no matter what

Feb 15, 2010

• General: Zachery BEEman!

Monday - Metal Monday.. wear any type of apparel that would show off your inner metal self. Tuesday - Tragic Tuesday.. wear any type of apparel that would come off as…

Jan 05, 2010

• General: DONT THX4DA+

DONT- thank me for adding you. i swear if i wanted to talk to you i would. why did i add you? why not! that doesnt mean you have to pretend to care that i added you. if…

Oct 27, 2009

I am the definition of selfishness and hypocrisy. Soraya. its just my fear of settling with -ok- that keeps me from living like everyone else. Influence me.