• AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    aww no myspace, thats ok :). well one of my emails are "psychopunk540@yahoo.com", just make sure not to approve this comment :) Mar 27
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    wow, i finally got back on here :O how have you been? do you have myspace? Feb 27
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    i've been alright, just so busy. how are you liz? :) man, i don't get on this thing like i used to =/ Nov 23
    Hey Liz :) how have you been? you having a nice halloween? Oct 31
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    hey Liz! how have you been? :D and no i have not been to Chicago yet =/ i want to though, like really badly. you got hit by a folding chair 0_0 during warped tour??? holy shit, didn't that fucking hurt alot?? Sep 26
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    haha it would be funny XD but i think i can have fun trying to teach you tennis :).and that walk would be great, i've always wanted to go to Chicago. and oh yes XD quite a few people have read my new stories, it seems people like it, i'm very suprised. oh the myspace isn't up yet haha. i'll send you my new stories :). so how was warped????? Aug 04
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    haha it be funny to teach you how to play tennis :). oh you and me just take a walk? haha i think i would like that. i finally finished writing my new stories, god they took forever. and i'm planning to work on myspace this weekend, but been a bit tired/under the weather, so hopefully i'll get to it. so you ready for warped tour? :) Chicago i think has the biggest warped tour Jul 18
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    yeah i teach tennis to little kids this summer :) its pretty fun. yeah i know =/ all friends are doing other stuff, me and my friends are all actually busy this time. i think i have about.....9 or 10 stories now :) finally finished new ones. oh cool camping then six flags :) nice. i've been great, warped tour was amazing, tennis is going well, won my past 3 matches in tennis, and i saw Rise Against, Rancid, Billy Talent, and AFI on thursday, was awesome, Rancid is from here, so was a great hometown show. how have you been? Jul 12
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    oh well thats good :) oh my summer is going pretty good, coaching tennis is going well, and tennis matches, trying to spend lots of time with friends, and trying to finish up my new stories. aww man that stinks =/ but thats the last thing i want to think of! school, haha. so how have you been? :) Jun 24
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    haha aww i hope you did well on your chemistry exam :) i saw my final scores, and i did well, but after that i was so stressed out from studying 0_0 so i took the whole weekend to work out and meditate. now i'm summer vacation :) and i've just been playing tennis. tomorrow is day 4 of my summer, and i got my warped tour ticket! Jun 18
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    i'm done with school!! oh boy! XD finals were annoying, but i did well. but after that, i took the whole weekend to meditating, was quite soothing. aww did you get your warped tour tickets yet? how have you been? :) Jun 14
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    well if i have to get a myspace, i might as well try liking it, besides it might come in handy, like with keeping up with friends, which i have trouble with nowadays, keeping up with bands, and showing my stories to people. hey cheers to you! :) i have one more week of school, its almost over! i've been busy, but i got my warped tour tickets and rise agianst ticket :) Jun 06
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    haha nice :) yeah i looked at myspace, it didn't look bad, it looks like a good place where i can manage my stories, like it can be my bedtime story website. and i can keep up with the news about my favorite bands. haha sounds like you had fun last weekend :) i saw Angels & Demons, which was a good movie. so how have you been this week? May 28
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    oh flickr is a photo sharing website, where photographers can post up their work, and let others view and comment their photos. haha i do kind of hate myspace, especially facebook, but my damn friends don't stop bothering about making a facebook, so i was like "okay, i'll make a myspace, thats my final offer", they said fine. god i hate them somtimes. i've been alright, just very busy, had a good weekend, got confirmed, had a party, and tennis. how was yours? May 18
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    thats good to hear :) oh i don't know what i'm doing this weekend, i think confirmation, maybe tennis, i just made a flickr account, i plan to make a myspace soon. and oh its mothers day soon :). busy busy May 08
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    yeah just random girls =/ i can be just like looking at cds, and then *spank* my butt gets spanked. oh i know =/ just sitting in the same room, its not so bad if you have friends with you in the class. oh i see, what kind of food does the old people restaurant serve? :) what are you doing this weekend? Apr 25
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    well glad your alright, i kind don't want you dead :). oh no not by guys, i've been touched by girls. like lets say i'm in Target, i'm looking at cds right? then a girl comes right behind me and grabs my ass, i've also got licked on the neck. and they are just random emo girls who come out of nowhere =/. and i kind of have a girl already, so yeah being touched kind of sucks. oh i have exams this week too =/ its so boring. haha what makes it an old people restaurant? :) Apr 23
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    oh god, you met some creepos over there XD glad your alright :). glad they didn't touch you or anything =/ because thats happened to me, lots of times. so how are you? :) Apr 22
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    oh i did :) was great, really hope go back to NY. sucks you didn't get walk in central park. haha yes! the pizza there is to die for, and those guys do sound weird :) why were they staring at you guys? trying to ask you out? yeah the lines were long =/ thats what sucks about roller coasters Apr 14
  • AbsolutelyRandomRawr!! Bedtime Stories Inc. said:
    yes i have, i went to NY for spring break another year, was great. meditated at central park, walked in time square, walked everywhere, saw many landmarks/famous places, met donald trump XD, not going to lie did do some shopping, took the subway, and ate great food. rides i got on were like tower of terror, california screaming, spinning chairs, spinning space ships, a nemo submarine ride, splash mountain, and yea :) Apr 08