• Swamp of Blood said:
    listen www.purevolume.com/sextorm :P Dec 23
  • BUY CATS said:
    I guess you're here to find new FRIENDS,I has a new FLAVOR released recently EXPLETIVE in his bedroom, and GOFURS in San Francisco. music made ​​with the EXPLETIVE. www.purevolume.com/we_sell_cats Feb 28
  • Eric Rico said:
    listen this sick fucking band... www.purevolume.com/swampofblood .... fucking sick vocals! Feb 11
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Dec 14
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU and check out our facebook and youtube page www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube,com/beaconsbandfl Dec 10
  • Josh Bonanno said:
    check this out? www.purevolume.com/oceansview Jun 12
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey! It's Jon from Crash Coordinates :) Just wanted to personally let you know that we have a pre-order package for our new EP "Echo Theory"! It includes our New EP, a limited edition T-Shirt, a phone call from us and some other goodies! You can get your package from here http://crashcoordinates.storenvy.com/ What do you think?! Let us know ;) Love, Jon and Crash Coordinates May 26
  • Mike Smith said:
    www.purevolume.com/strangeseasons =] Apr 23
  • psROCK said:
    Hey! Check out my band and if you like what you hear fan us! ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Mar 22
  • Jesse said:
    hey :) I saw you on Woe,Is Me's page. I have a band called Amyst, which is pretty similar to WIM, you should check it out :] we have a new song up that you can download for free. let me know what you think yeah? www.purevolume.com/amyst ~Jesse~ Jan 10
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hello! Just in case you haven't heard, Crash Coordinates just released a new single yesterday called "Counting Down the Days." I think it's one of our best songs yet, but let us know what you think :) www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates Dec 29
  • Felipe Rocha said:
    Download the single from SHARK ATTACK available at: www.purevolume.com/sharkattackcrew Thank you for your support. Merry Christmas! ♥ Dec 24
  • Igor CcX CWB said:
    heeey Dec 07
  • Selena said:
    WHAT'S UP? I'm Selena. I gotta question, do you like hard rock with female vocals? Yeah? Well I sing, and play guitar in this new Rock/Alternative band from Waldorf, Maryland called Poor Eve and I think you might dig our music! You can check us out @ purevolume.com/pooreve and download our FREE single "Make Way!"! Hope you like it! Let me know what you think! Oct 18
  • kat said:
    Thanks. I've been listening to Peirce the Veil all day. I really like their music. Soasin. Def will listen to them next. :) Aug 09
  • kat said:
    What was the band you recomened the other night that had awesome lyrics? Dang I can't remember! Also, happy 18th b-day! Aug 08
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk- we've got a free download on there! Let me know what you think :)--Ashley Jul 25
  • Seanowhat said:
    HEY! It'd be super duper if you checked out purevolume.com/livingmylastday and shared with us what you thought! We're an acoustic pop duo! Please fan us if you like us and please take advantage of all the free downloads we're offering! Keep in touch! ~Peace and love~ Jun 20
  • Seanowhat said:
  • zinksjuvs said:
    hi my name is juvany. thanks for the add.. hw r u? =] Jun 19

find me some bands to listen to please...