• Jackson Miller said:
    Hey how you doing ? Listen this new synth pop band!!! http://www.purevolume.com/atbreakfast Thank, and Good Luck : ) Jul 12
  • CGB said:
    HI MY NAME IS CGB AND IM NEW TO THIS PAGE...I WAS JUST WONDERING COULD YOU CHECK OUT MY MUSIC SO I CAN FEEL AT HOME ON THIS PAGE...IF YOU COULD TRUELY FROM THE HEART THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS Jan 01
  • Matty SeXus*SurrenderSerenity* said:
    for fans of escape the fate, falling in reverse, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold and motley crue. purevolume.com/RomanticideBAND Feb 23
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU and check out our facebook and youtube page www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube,com/beaconsbandfl Jan 04
  • RoonKill said:
    Check these guys out!! http://www.purevolume.com/mayhemaddition - Looking at your music taste you'll love them! :) Jan 03
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    Hey :) Jan 02
  • DannyWoundsXD said:
    Hey there, I know a bunch of people/bands probably ask you this, but my band has 3 of our demo songs up for free download on our purevolume. It would be really cool if you could check us out. If you like it, then you can download it. If you don't, then thanks for listening anyways. (: Hope you have an awesome day! Oh! here is the linkk www.purevolume.com/dressyourwounds Dec 28
  • benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Dec 26
  • James said:
    I just put up some new music i thought you might like. give it a listen if you get a moment. facebook.com/theonlyjm Dec 19
  • Josh Bonanno said:
    purevolume.com/joshbonanno Jul 03
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria Thanks very much!! Jun 06
  • Mike Smith said:
    www.purevolume.com/strangeseasons =] May 06
  • asfadsfadsfasdfasfda said:
    Hey pretty lady :-) Could you check out my friends band? Maybe even be their friend/become a fan? Thank you! How are you doing? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Feb 09
  • Lauren Elizabeth said:
    moomoo Aug 06
  • Shawn said:
    check us out. if you like add us http://www.purevolume.com/BARRIERS Jun 27
  • tashia said:
    thanks for the add, love. Jan 09
  • JÆ follow -> @SWITCHINGTOGUNS said:
    Hiiiiiii!! =) Happy Thanksgiving!!! **if you celebrate** Hope you can share (and survive) a great day with close friends and family!! ;D Nov 26
  • JÆ follow -> @SWITCHINGTOGUNS said:
    Hows it going???I wanted to make sure you know that my band is now streaming our new CD here on purevolume!!! **if you're getting this then that means we're friends on here BTW!!**=) If you like bands such as Underoath / From First to Last / Saosin / Taking Back Sunday i think you will dig it! LISTEN TO THE NEW AHNH CD I hope you like it!!!! =) Nov 10
  • Chilligrr said:
    Hey! u like Electronica/Crunk/Screamo? so listen Social Faker. www.purevolume.com/socialfaker :* Oct 04

music music music. concerts. camel crush. annoying people. cute love songs. flirting. nighttime. early mornings. reading. the color yellow. new jersey :) laughing really loud. staying in on friday nights. doing nothing but still having fun. awkward moments. love/hate relationships. leading you on. old songs. glasses. being weird. underage drinking. hair color. not matching. black socks. hoodies. short shorts. flipflops. fall weather. night swimming. highdeas. illegal things. hearts. doodling. hate texts. walking around at night.