• amazingalex said:
    i wish lol Mar 31
  • [destroymyheart] said:
    okay first of all i have to say i love you. ahahah not like that its just. you are exactly like me. completely and utterly open about your life. which makes you amazing. :D omg. that was just like me i got my myspace just to talk to a boy i liked. but now i dont like him. still have the myspace, though. why wont they let you within a hundred yards of him? oh and btw- i love your name too. its pretty. ugh me im actually not up to all that much. just got back from NAU. im probably going to college there. its amazing. hahaha and it has vegan food. nummy :D so what are you up too this weekend? Mar 29
  • it. was. a. beautiful. letdown. said:
    aww omg thats so sad! =( im so sorry. how long did you guys have him for? ='( haha omg that sounds like mucho fun! you gunna put it on youtube? =p Mar 29
  • it. was. a. beautiful. letdown. said:
    heyy! not much is going on.. just school,work.. the usual. =) hby? hows lifee? Mar 28
  • [destroymyheart] said:
    im good. how about your, hun? im roxii. whats your name? Mar 26
  • amazingalex said:
    nothing mich thxs for accepting :) Mar 25
  • William said:
    i learn the accents as i need them. I might have to do an english one for this show. I did a russian/jewish one for the last show. [fiddler on the roof. i was motel.] Mar 25
  • William said:
    ah thats about the same interests as me! Im looking at majoring in theatre next year. I just got done in our musical this year. and i just auditioned for Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead. Mar 20
  • hopecore.com supporter said:
    hey thanks for checking us out. hopecore.com is an online radio station that plays stuff like underoath, anberlin, before their eyes, oh the blood and a lot more! hit up myspace.com/hopecoreradio and tell em you saw it on purevolume! thanks again! hit us up anytime! -ketch Mar 19
  • Oblivision. said:
    heyy cute im good thnx, and you :)? Mar 15
  • .010.brad.010. said:
    that definatly is pretty brutal. it pisses me off so much when people talk about other people behind their back. but im not too bad. i just got home from my girlfriends and im going to clean my room a bit before i go to bed. i have to get up super early tomarrow morning so i can go to work, but it shoudl be an adventure. Mar 12
  • .010.brad.010. said:
    thats pretty brutal actually. i can definalty see how that would be irritating. lol you should figure out how to get through their blocks Mar 11
  • .010.brad.010. said:
    hey. thanks for the request. im brad. hows it going? Mar 11
  • {sierra} said:
    that is so cool! i really dont have the attention span or ideas to do a whole book. you should type it up and send some parts to me. i would love to read your stuff! Mar 09
  • {sierra} said:
    hello loves. haha thanks for the pic comment. you hair is just as cool! do i see a tint of pink there??? and really i just write poems. poems and really short stories. all sorts i guess. how bout you? Mar 08
  • {sierra} said:
    hello. i love that you write. i love writing myself. so tell me, how are you? Mar 03
  • whatever said:
    hey add my friend. vampire_luna u 2 have the exact same interests. u 2 would really get along well. look on my friends for her if u want. =) Feb 20

Yah, uh...I'm Audrey...writing is my life,i love music,i lost 90% of my friends to rumors,I'm a christian, I dont agree with being gay or w/e, but i'm not about to try and convert anyone(my best friend is gay and i love him to death,so not get your panties in a bunch),my parents give me crap because they think im morbid, i want snakebites like hell,I HATE Hannah Montana because she is so fake and ugly and the only reason why she's famous is because her dad is,i like the watch barett jackson car auctions,scene guys are pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread(you heard me:scene not emo.And guys kissing eachother for not apparent reason is not hot,single-ism sucks,stephenie meyer is my hero,Oh,and I LOVE HUGS!!!!!!! *HUGS* TOTAL! give nocomment22222 more *HUGS* Get hugs of your own