• Swamp of Blood said:
    listen www.purevolume.com/sextorm Dec 22
  • siatta said:
    nice to meet you My name is siatta good looking girl i saw your profile today in (www.purevolume.com) i became very interesed to you .l like traveling and meeting new friend, So i will like to further communication with you. Please write to me through my email addres (siattamansour@yahoo.com) so that i will communicate back to you with my photos. YourS new friend siatta.thanks and god bless Aug 12
  • clearonlovecluelessonlife said:
    www.purevolume.com/YoungProdigies Feb 27
  • Alyssaa[: said:
    Sie scheinen genial (: my german is super duper rusty, haha im sorrry if thats not at all what i think it is! Feb 06
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    : ) Jan 28
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube.com/beaconsbandfl Nov 25
  • ☮♥Paola-Bear♥♫ said:
    thanks 4 the add ;) Oct 29
  • KaylaKON said:
    you should probably listen to them :) http://www.purevolume.com/ResistTheUndertow48348 Oct 26
  • KaylaKON said:
    you should probably listen to them :) http://www.purevolume.com/ResistTheUndertow48348 Oct 20
  • KaylaKON said:
    you should probably listen to them :) http://www.purevolume.com/ResistTheUndertow48348 Oct 18
  • Keith said:
    whats up! leme know what you think of my pop/punk band from St. Louis! www.purevolume.com/aaahrealmonsters Oct 17
  • Megan [: said:
    Thank you for adding me. Oct 15
  • misunderstood1-0-1 said:
    hi im Jocelyne:) Sep 06
  • mYnAmEiSbOb(: said:
    Yea many times, I live like ½hour from the border between Denmark and Germany, Sep 01
  • mYnAmEiSbOb(: said:
    Fine thanks, and you? - SO you're from Germany, huh? Sep 01
  • mYnAmEiSbOb(: said:
    Hey u, thx for the add :) So how r u? Sep 01
  • Love is Glamour said:
    hey man :) Aug 11
  • ♥Katie♥ said:
    thnx for the add. how are you? Mar 07
  • Katie Karnage said:
  • Felipe Rocha said:
    Download the single from SHARK ATTACK available at: www.purevolume.com/sharkattackcrew Thank you for your support. Merry Christmas! ♥ Dec 24

• General: heartache.

... As my eyes open from their state of sleep I feel my blood Turn into a frozen river Nightmares so close death was in the air My heart locked shut, and I gave y…

Jul 12, 2008

• General: Bionic Ghost Kids

Do me a favor and check these awesome guys out! Bionic Ghost Kids on Purevolume

Mar 20, 2008

Her words kill - watch out vegas, i'm a showstopper Drop dead, gorgeous - they'll never get me Underoath - a boy brushed red... living in black and white Elysia - incinerate Have heart - the machinist Job for a cowboy - entombment of a machine Killing the dream - before you fall asleep Enter Shikari - sorry you're not a winner Versus the mirror - boy gets what he wants The haverbrook disaster - yanatktb The devil wears prada - html rulez d00d Chiodos - baby, you wouldn't last a minute on the creek Emarosa - i am waves Hanni kohl - ex Isis - so did we Bless the fall - black rose dying I killed the prom queen - sharks in your mouth Modern life is war - i'm not ready Silverstein - smile in your sleep Poison the well - slice paper wrists Architects - you don't walk away Sky eats airplane - giants in the ocean Bring me the horizon - they have no reflections Mychildren mybride - a bayonette doesn't make you a hero Heavy heavy low low - tragic tragic track jacket Shai hulud - misantrophy pure Verse - the new fury Bionic ghost kids - kill, fight and destroy Burden of a day - no blood no fool Cult of luna - dark side of the sun The used - take it away It prevails - my life back