• Nick Byrne said:
    Thanks for being my friend. My 3-track EP is FREE to download at http://nickbyrne.bandcamp.com and I'm now available on spotify too - search Nick Byrne. Would mean a lot if you gave it a download and listen x May 01
  • jeebes screams death said:
    Hey, i'm the vocalist for Tides of Honor, come check us out! Also, download our order of the trident ep free now! http://www.purevolume.com/tidesofhonor Feb 10
  • Nick Byrne said:
    Hey there, I haven't been on pv for years but I've just started a musical project. It would be awesome if you could check out my page http://www.purevolume.com/NickByrne and listen to my music, would love to hear what you thought, Nick Jun 26
  • WICKED CELTICS SUPER FAN said:
    gotta love some pink spiders Jul 25
  • Marcos Paulo said:
    hi how are you!?! ADD AND CHECK my BAND ok!!! www.purevolume.com/neatsoulns THANKSSSSS... :D Jul 11
  • Chipizzle said:
    good evening May 07
  • enid said:
    boo!! Apr 30
  • enid said:
    boo!! Apr 30
  • shelsi said:
    Hi listen to the new band Kraven At Listen to Kraven at PureVolume.com Listen to Kraven at myspace.com Mar 21
  • TOSTES said:
    ola moa! Quando puder, oua a minha banda!? www.purevolume.com/starlla Obrigado! =) Jan 22
  • ur sword versus my dagger said:
    Add Comment here... Jan 20
  • said:
    FLYINGWALLSMASH!!!!! -Joe:)- Jan 10
  • ur sword versus my dagger said:
    merry christmas!! :) :) Dec 25
  • ur sword versus my dagger said:
    : ) ur welcome. im NOT a lezbian but i think ur really pretty. wut r ur three other tatoos? i cant wait untill im 18 so i can get a tattoo too. Dec 22
  • ur sword versus my dagger said:
    hi i like ur hair is that a real tatoo? Dec 22
  • said:
    hello there Dec 16
  • Nick Byrne said:
    woah. me? wat about u.. check u out. x nick x Dec 10
  • djwork said:
    hi there my name is roger dos santos lima. i\'m an electronica producer and i live in zrich - switzerland. im trying to expose my music here at purevolume, and i wanna say sorry in advance for bothering you. but please take some minutes to listen my songs @ (click the image) If you like it, just be my fan (hehehhehe), add me to your favourites or write me a feedback at the listed email adress or leave me a comment at my artist profile thanks for your patience and enjoy the music ;) roger dos santos lima Nov 17
  • said:
    >>> >> >>> >> EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ ALL OF THIS & >>> >> HAVE YOUR CHILDREN READ IT TOO! >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> After tossing her books on the sofa, she decided to >>> >> grab a snack and get on-line . She logged on under >>> >> her screen name ByAngel213. She checked her >>> >> Buddy List and saw GoTo123 was on. >>> >> She sent him an instant message: >>> >> >>> >> ByAngel213: >>> >> Hi. I\'m glad you are on! I thought someone was >>> >> following me home today. It was really weird! >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> GoTo123: >>> >> LOL You watch too much TV. Why would someone >>> >> be following you? Don\'t you live in a safe >>> >> neighborhood? >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> ByAngel213: >>> >> Of course I do. LOL I guess it was >>> >>my imagination >>> >> cuz\' I didn\'t see anybody when I looked out. >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> GoTo123: >>> >> Unless you gave your name out on-line. >>> >> You haven\'t done that have you? >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> ByAngel213: >>> >> Of course not. I\'m not stupid you know. >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> GoTo123: >>> >> Did you have a softball game after school today? >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> ByAngel213: >>> >> Yes and we won!! >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> GoTo123: >>> >> That\'s great! Who did you play? >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> ByAngel213: >>> >> We played the Hornets. LOL. Their uniforms >>> >> are so gross! They look like bees. LOL >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> GoTo123: >>> >> What is your team called? >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> ByAngel213: >>> >> We are the Canton Cats. We have tiger paws >>> >> on our uniforms. They are really cool. >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> GoTo123: >>> >> Did you pitch? >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> ByAngel213: >>> >> No I play second base. I got to go. My homework has >>> >> to be done before my parents get home. I don\'t want >>> >> them mad at me. Bye! >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> GoTo123: >>> >> Catch you later. Bye >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> Meanwhile...GoTo123 went to the member menu >>> >> and began to search for her profile. When it came up, >>> >> he highlighted it and printed it out. He took out a pen >>> >> and began to write down what he knew about Angel >>> >> so far. >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> Her name: Shannon >>> >> Birthday: Jan. 3, 1985 >>> >> Age: 13 >>> >> State where she lived: North Carolina >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> Hobbies: softball, chorus, skating & going to the mall. >>> >> Besides this information, he knew she lived in Canton >>> >> because she had just told him. He knew she stayed by >>> >> herself until 6:30 >>> >>p.m. Every afternoon until her parents >>> >> came home from work. He knew she played softball on >>> >> Thursday afternoons on the school team, and the team >>> >> was named the Canton Cats. >>> >> >>> >> Her favorite number 7 was printed on her jersey. >>> >> He knew she was in the eighth grade at the Canton >>> >> Jr. High School. She had told him all this in the >>> >> conversations they had on- line. He had enough >>> >> information to find her now. >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> Shannon didn\'t tell her parents about the incident on >>> >> the way home from the ballpark that day. She didn\'t >>> >> want them to make a scene & stop her from walking >>> >> home from the softball games. Parents were always >>> >> overreacting & hers were the worst. It made her wish >>> >> she was not an only child. Maybe if she had brothers >>> >> & sisters, her parents wouldn\'t be so overprotective. >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> By Thursday, Shannon had forgotten about the footsteps >>> >> following her. Her game was in full swing when suddenly >>> >> she felt someone staring at her. It was then that the memory >>> >> came back. She glanced up from her second base position >>> >> to see a man watching her closely. >>> >> >>> >> He was leaning against the fence behind first base & he smiled >>> >> when she looked at him. He didn\'t look scary and she quickly >>> >> dismissed the sudden fear she had felt. >>> >> >>> >> After the game, he sat on a bleacher while she talked to the >>> >> coach. She noticed his smile once again as she walked past >>> >> him. He nodded & she smiled back. He noticed her name on >>> >> the back of her shirt. He knew he had found her. >>> >> >>> >> Quietly, he walked a safe distance behind her. It was only a >>> >> few blocks to Shannon \'s home, & once he saw where she lived >>> >> he quickly returned to the park to get his car >>> >> >>> >> Now he had to wait. He decided to get a bite to eat until >>> >> the time came to go to Shannon \'s house. He drove to a >>> >> fast food restaurant and sat there until time to make his move. >>> >> >>> >> Shannon was in her room later that evening when she >>> >> heard voices in the living room. >>> >> >>> >> \"Shannon, come here,\" her father called. He sounded upset >>> >> & she couldn\'t imagine why. She went into the room to see ! >>> >> the man from the ballpark sitting on the sofa. >>> >> >>> >> \"Sit down,\" her father began, \"this man has just >>> >> told us a most interesting story about you.\" >>> >> >>> >> Shannon sat back. How could he tell her >>> >>parents anything? >>> >> She had never seen him before today! >>> >> >>> >> \"Do you know who I am, Shannon?\" the man asked. >>> >> >>> >> \"No,\" Shannon answered. >>> >> >>> >> \"I am a police officer and your online friend, >>> >> GoTo123.\" >>> >> >>> >> Shannon was stunned. \"That\'s impossible! GoTo123 >>> >> is a kid my age! He\'s 14. And he lives in Michigan !\" >>> >> >>> >> The man smiled. \"I know I told you all tha! t, but i t wasn\'t >>>true. >>> >> You see, Shannon, there are people on-line who pretend to be >>> >> kids; I was one of them. But while others do it to injure kids >>>& >>> >> hurt them, I belong to a group of parents who do it to protect >>> >> kids from predators. I came here to find you to teach you how >>> >> dangerous it is to talk to people on-line. You told me enough >>> >> about yourself to make it easy for me to find you. You >>> >>named >>> >> the school you went to, the name of your ball team and the >>> >> position you played. The number and name on your jersey just >>> >> made finding you a breeze.\" >>> >> >>> >> Shannon was stunned. \"You mean >>> >> you don\'t live in Michigan ?\" >>> >> >>> >> He laughed. \"No, I live in Raleigh. It made you >>> >> feel safe to think I was so far away, didn\'t it?\" >>> >> >>> >> She nodded. >>> >> >>> >> \"I had a friend whose daughter was like you. Only she wasn\'t >>> >> as lucky. The guy found her & murdered her while she was >>> >> home alone. Kids are taught not to tell anyone when they are >>> >> alone, yet they do it all the time on-line. The wrong people >>>trick >>> >> you into giving out information a little here and there >>>on-line. >>> >> Before you know it, you have told them enough for them to find >>> >> you without even >>> >>realizing you have done it. I hope you\'ve >>> >> learned a lesson from this and won\'t do it again. Tell others >>>about >>> >> this so they will be safe too?\" >>> >> >>> >> \"It\'s a promise!\" >>> >> >>> >> That night Shannon and her Dad and Mom all knelt down >>> >> together and thanked God for protecting Shannon from >>> >> what could have been a tragic situation. >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >>*****NOW***** >>> >> >>> >> >>> >>Please send this to as many people as you >>> >>can to teach them not to give any >>> >>information about themselves >>> >> >>> >>This world we live in today is too >>> >>dangerous to even give out >>> >>your age, let alone >>> >>anything else. >>> >> >>> >>EVEN FORWARD THIS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT >>> >>KIDS SO THEY CAN SEND IT TO FRIENDS >>> >>THAT DO HAVE CHILDREN OR >>> >>GRANDCHILDREN DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove... Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers Nov 14
  • ;Miasma said:
    im good flippin tiored just got off work Nov 09

• General: eek!

i cannot wait until this weekend!!! Acl fest is gonna be sooooooooooooooooooo wonderful... i cant wait to see the shins, matt costa, iron & wine, the flaming lips, gn…

Sep 13, 2006

• General: yea i got this bored...

Your Seduction Style: Fantasy Lover You know that ideal love that each of us dreams of from childhood? That's you! Not because you posess all of the ideal characteristi…

Jul 11, 2006

• General: First day of my life

sooo yesterday I graduated!! FUCk yesss!!! so i guess its time for me to start my life!!!! ohhhhh so exciting!!! ah ima little scared .....

May 25, 2006

• General: ah boredom

Stayed home from school today...just wasnt feeling up for it. Spring break is over.......(ahh so sad) i had an amazing time with friends and sxsw was petty badass. Now…

Mar 21, 2006

Why hello lovelys! My name is Samantha and I want to be just like her when I grow up:) AIM-xitsSmanthaKx my homies band...check them out or die