• Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria Thanks very much!! Jun 07
  • Emily Allen said:
    Hey, I saw you were a fan of my last band Land of the Giants and I thought I'd let you know that the guitarist and I left to create a new alternative rock band Atrium. We'd definitely like to keep you as a fan, so check out our music if you're interested in hearing something new. Let me know what you think. www.purevolume.com/AtriumVA -Emily May 24
  • Mike Smith said:
    www.purevolume.com/strangeseasons =] Apr 11
  • Zac Koval said:
    Hey! I just wanted to share my free acoustic demos with you! =] www.purevolume.com/zackoval If you like post-hardcore, check this out! www.purevolume.com/parabellumCT Apr 04
  • Liz Sparks said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo "Music made with the heart and not with the hands" Mar 25
  • Sean Hurst said:
    Hey there friend! If you want to hear a happy dude singing happy tunes, feel free to check out my great friend over @ http://purevolume.com/takethree! He just came out with a new song 'The Beginning' to mark the beginning of his dream coming true someday, he would love it if you checked out one or two of his songs! Thanks!!! :) Mar 13
  • Missie Cosmah said:
    Hey, I know you probably get a lot of spam and I’m sorry to join in on it but I would REALLY love it if you checked out the musician I manage, he’s indie acoustic pop. He goes by Between Love and Insanity, please check him out and tell me what you think! -Missie Feb 21
  • psROCK said:
    Hey! I see you're a fan of Blink 182 too! I'm sure you'll like my band too... check it out and fan us if you like it ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Feb 16
  • Eric LIA said:
    Hi :) Just thought you would really enjoy the music my band, Lost In Atlantis, makes. Please give it a listen, and let us know what you think! Have a glorious day! haha http://www.purevolume.com/lostinatlantis -Eric LIA ps. I apologize for spamming your page lol Dec 29
  • SOfi Ou said:
    Hi friends,I'm Sofi from A FEW MEMORIES, and I'll like to share with you our first single Kick-Off from our coming debut album, you can hear it on: www.purevolume.com/afewmemories and if you like the song you can buy it on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/kick-off-single/id400118239 Thanks and Cheers from Paraguay!!! Nov 14
  • SOfi Ou said:
    refresh your ears listening some freaking good music on www.purevolume.com/afewmemories Cheers from Paraguay! Aug 21
  • Jackson Wise said:
    Hey whats up!! I'm really diggin your favorite artists!! I listen to the same stuff!!! You should check out my band, Safety Word Orange, i think you could get down with us. We sound similar to some of your favs! We just got out of the studio with Bryan Russell, he produced the most recent Academy Is album. We are streaming our new EP right now. www.purevolume.com/safetywordorange. Let me know what you think!! THanks -- Jackson Aug 10
  • SamEthnographer said:
    Hey! Thanks for listening and supporting our music! We appreciate it. Samantha The Ethnographers Aug 09
  • Mallory III[FAN PAGE] said:
    Hey! What is up???? Do you want to save magical forest faries or possibly kill a justin beiber fan (you decide)??? You can by listening and or downloading songs here: purevolume.com/wecamewesawweconquered we hope to hear from you soon -wcwswc fan page Aug 05
  • Dita said:
    hey, come check out my project called Crown Ether at http://purevolume.com/CrownEther, thanks! Jul 21
  • neverheard said:
    ^_^ Jul 16
  • Asher said:
    Hey=] soooo i have a band named stereo shout out... andddd you should totally listen=] and this is the part where i give you the link i guess.. haha purevolume.com/stereoshoutout BOOOOOOOM oh yeah... and lets be friends=] Jun 19
  • Ekstina Javier said:
    thanks for the add :]] May 23
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk and download our single "Braver" for FREE! Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think! :) May 17
  • skimy said:
    nice dude May 02

Falling out 3 times exactly feels like of the 100th.