• Dita said:
    hey, check out my side project called Crown Ether at http://purevolume.com/CrownEther, thanks! May 11
  • clairabear said:
    hi :D buy prednisone online buying testosterone patches soma buy online Apr 18
  • give.me.clarity. [boomtastic] said:
    psst....the comments did go through pv just does not like me.... umm yeah mono....i know...it sucked...majorly! :/ Nov 23
  • give.me.clarity. [boomtastic] said:
    well. tbh...horrible, dude i missed two months of school due to mono :/ me...and mono?!?! i do not know how i managed to get it... but yeah so im wayyyy behind :( glad tohear about the writing music weather!!! :) ( only because i love your masterpieces :] ) dude, you need to get yo ass on msn sumtimes, i do miss chatting with you. well good luck with the icky weather! Nov 10
  • give.me.clarity. [boomtastic] said:
    loveeee. :] Nov 10
  • give.me.clarity. [boomtastic] said:
    ah your comments always make my day! :] omg...i am SOOO jealous of you i wanna get lost in Europe...goodness Mark you're lucky lolll. glad to hear you're enjoying yourself and not completly lost! hope to get to chat with you soon!!! Jun 19
  • Lindsay Laudanum said:
    Fo shiz! I adore vintage. Anything vintage. What kinda vintage stuffs do you like Mark? Tin robots, fedoras the list goes on and on... Apr 29
  • give.me.clarity. [boomtastic] said:
    ahh new ep, love the sound of that!!! :] and stress...i hear ya there, hope all is well otherwise Apr 25
  • give.me.clarity. [boomtastic] said:
    so on msn ive noticed you sed writing...hmmm does this mean a new song soon?!?!?!??! xx Feb 01
  • give.me.clarity. [boomtastic] said:
    heya!!!! ah hold on to that \"kill me now\" i dnt want that! lol but i hear ya...you prob did well so no worries!!!! things here ore ok, busy busy! just ran a hole bunch of errands today. xx Dec 12
  • give.me.clarity. [boomtastic] said:
    boo! :] Dec 10
  • give.me.clarity. [boomtastic] said:
    mr.mark. my dearest friend, how are ya? yes i had to make myself a new page...old one would not let me see my friends anymore...i became very tired of it. xx hope your concert went well :] i couldn\'t imagine it going anything but wonderfully. xx Dec 07
  • YellowForYou said:
    Awesome! hey! im Court. i really like your music thanks for commenting me! Nov 10
  • Rumors said:
    cool, you lived in france! i woud like to go to paris some day, and al the people from belguim are cool ;) i stil dont know where boise is, but hey i probebly never gonna come there, soo its not that bad Sep 21
  • Rumors said:
    boise, i have no ide where that is!and yess, portugal is quit close haha is it that bad? x Sep 20
  • said:
    ah sorry to hear bout the Chem. and i will def. check the jam in a min. eh skwls tough, i think i am overloading myself, too much on my plate atm. loads of h.w. n responsiblities, volunteering...ughhh. but life goes on right? :] Sep 19
  • Rumors said:
    pretty boring, alot of rain from where are you? Sep 19
  • Rumors said:
    hej i must so , i like your music alot so i add you to my faves Sep 13
  • iseemochi said:
    ooooh! will i be buying this ridiculous number of albums online, or is it gonna be shipped down over hurrrr?are you making it big???:O Sep 10
  • iseemochi said:
    mr doubleday, you never cease to amaze me with your beautiful music. you\'re my idol. & life\'s quite great, just trying to live each day out, experience all that i can, & learn from the events, most def. : ) Sep 08

I'm not here to impress anyone. My music is.... me. It's who I am... that's it. I record it all with one mic -- one layer at a time with whatever instruments are available to me :D I'm really friendly... seriously, shoot me an email anytime ... www.markdoubleday.com www.purevolume.com/markdoubleday AIM - crazyhaircellist MSN - crazycelloboy@hotmail.com Email - mark.doubleday@gmail.com