• Zac Koval said:
    Hey! I just wanted to share my free demos with you! =] www.purevolume.com/zackoval Apr 15
  • Brison X Cortez said:
    Heyyy there!!! My name is Brison X and I'm informing you that my NEW EP is streaming RIGHT NOW on purevolume. Will you give it a listen??? Pretty Please??? =] It'd mean the world to me!!! www.purevolume.com/melinamay Mar 03
  • Nick said:
    HEY!!! Check out this band at http://www.purevolume.com/HOPEFORTHEFALLEN27794. These guys are only 17 years old. Sick. :) Jan 11
  • Seanowhat said:
    HEY! I'd love to hear what you thought of my acoustic project purevolume.com/livingmylastday and have you as a new fan and friend! When we hit 5000 plays, we're gonna set ALL of our music to be available for free download for 24 hours! Spread the word! And we hope you like the music! Happy Holiday Season! ~Peace and love~ Dec 15
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey Amanda whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk- we've got a free download on there! Let me know what you think :)--Ashley Jul 07
  • Sweet Cake said:
    Hey guyz check this HardCore/Alternative group from Brazil http://www.purevolume.com/BiggestLie :)Escute Biggest Lie - HardCore/Alternativo http://www.myspace.com/biggestlierockers :)thankssssssss Jul 13
  • Jackson said:
    hi:) what up? I am a member of the group called "At breakfast" pop punk rock http://www.purevolume.com/atbreakfast Thanks !!! Jun 28
  • Jackson said:
  • drkninkid said:
    Harhaha...your tongue looks funny. Makes me giggle and whatnot...you wouldn't happen to know where any awesome bands might play around here would you? I mean i know this is a tad bit odd, but think of it as helping a strange lost pandachan searching for awesome rockingness... Jun 23
  • justgotserious said:
    are u a filipina or what?? Jun 03
  • Jackson said:
    hi:) I recommend listening to this pop punk rock band called "At Breakfast http://www.purevolume.com/atbreakfast thanks , good luck! Jun 03
  • A suicidal Tragedy (Not in use) said:
  • Sparkito said:
    xd english is ur first language? Dec 20
  • Sparkito said:
    cool =D so u can speak chinese? Dec 16
  • HaydenCML said:
    wow..so nice..i oso wan go hawaiiiii =( Dec 16

• General: R.I.P Dylan Christopher Takao Alao.

R.I.P Dylan Christopher Takao Alao. 9/19/90-4/21/09  i just wanna thank you for all the times you been there for me. you were always there when i needed a shoulder to c…

May 31, 2009

• General: Suuurvey

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The SurveyName:Amanda Birthday:dec 22Birthplace:hawaii :)Current Location:still hawaii :(Eye Color:brownHair Color:dark dark brownHeight:5 ftRi…

Jun 24, 2008

• General: Emo genocide in mexico

Ok today my fren told me about what was goin on in mexico and think its totally wrong...punks r beatin the shit outa emos and even killin some thats not cool!! emos wil…

Apr 24, 2008

• General:

Im 5ft; black hair; brown eyes; 100% chinese; Im quiet and shy to others; loud and weird with friends; i love music of all kinds; i love boys :); You can find m…

Apr 06, 2008

Name:Amanda Location:a island in hawaii Get to know me :) Quote in my head: "Just take a chance and try to hold my hand i swear ill never let go"