• Camisetas said:
    hiii May 24
  • MATTEUS said:
    Thanks for your comment about Swamp of Blood, we hope you enjoy our next songs. Greetings from Brasil. Apr 30
  • Swamp of Blood said:
    hello ... if you enjoy Metal ... Hear my band...www.purevolume.com / Swampofblood ... if you like ... download the songs and add us ... thanks and peace! Apr 27
  • maryan said:
    Hello, How are you? i hope fine. My name is miss Maryan,i hope fine and as it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile at (www.purevolume.com) and i love it which really interest me. I will like you to contact me back with my email address (maryanmambo05@yahoo.com) I have something important to tell you and i will send you my picture for you to know whom i am,I hope to hear from you soon Cheer. Thanks. Maryan. Feb 29
  • master london said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/DAYOFTHEDEAD28799 Jan 25
  • QoVfidel said:
    HI , CHECK OUT OUR MUSIC!!!!!!!!! NEW clip!!!!!!!!!!!NEW SINGLE!!!!!!!!! http://www.purevolume.com/QuintessenceofVersatility Oct 27
  • Sasha Grey said:
    Have you heard this yet? Anand Clique! I heard them on underground radio with sepultura and slipknot last night! Tribal Heavy! http://www.purevolume.com/anandclique Jan 28
  • JÆ follow -> @SWITCHINGTOGUNS said:
    Hiiiiiii!! =) Happy Thanksgiving!!! **if you celebrate** Hope you can share (and survive) a great day with close friends and family!! ;D Nov 26
  • JÆ follow -> @SWITCHINGTOGUNS said:
    thank you so much! saw you have plea for purging on your artists, love it! m/ Nov 11
  • JÆ follow -> @SWITCHINGTOGUNS said:
    Hows it going???I wanted to make sure you know that my band is now streaming our new CD here on purevolume!!! **if you're getting this then that means we're friends on here BTW!!**=) If you like bands such as Underoath / From First to Last / Saosin / Taking Back Sunday i think you will dig it! LISTEN TO THE NEW AHNH CD I hope you like it!!!! =) Nov 10
  • nicole said:
    hi this is me.. the kind of girl i'm sure you'll love..some kinda naughty sometimes and very game in many thing. you can call me anything that you want you play and fool with with me.. im the type of girl im sure you'll love!!I'm crude, cruel, and utterly amazing. And I'm the wrong girl to mess with. :] i love viewing and browsing some profiles.. your profile is somekinda interesting.. hmm maybe you can add me in your ym or msn.. a/n/a_scg/at/ya/hu./c/o/m and c/i/n/d/y/021/at/l/i/v/e./com lots of love from me!! mwahh here.. Jul 02
  • hopecore.com supporter said:
    Australia! How are you doing? How did you hear about Hopecore.com? -ketch Feb 13
  • samgurlalways said:
    hi how you doing? Jan 31
  • Mykel said:
    HEY WHATS UP! i know bands probably tell you to check them out all the time i am sorry but i would completely appreciate it if you could check out Beyond Berlin there is a good chance we wont be disappointing. www.purevolume.com/beyondberlin or www.myspace.com/beyondberlin we thank you from the bottom of our hears www.purevolume.com/beyondberlin www.myspace.com/beyond berlin We provide music. Music is more than something you hear, it is something you feel. Music drives you, it can feed your emotional pain, and it can bring light to a dark and sinful place. A song is more than 3 minutes of noise; it is moment in life where everything you feel comes to you in a few poetic phrases. The music is all around you; we are here to add to that feeling, desire, and light. We are beyond berlin. Listen and tell us what you think; don't judge or dislike. Tell us what drives you or what makes you feel happy inside. Music creates a great positive that feels like nothing else in the world. Jan 30
  • Kelly said:
    thanks for the add Jan 13
  • Sayna said:
    yep..and same to you too :) Nov 28
  • Sayna said:
    Hey! Thanks for the add :) Nov 28
  • damn!!! I Like Myself... said:
    yeahhhh.... keep cool and rock on...don't forget to drunk a beer hahaha...maybe if you like...lol wekz* Nov 18
  • The Eclectic Photographer (official Page) said:
    thanks for the add man, hope you're doing well. Cheers, Drew Nov 11
  • damn!!! I Like Myself... said:
    hello... sorry i'm late approve you... annyway thanks for being my friends...my name is adri...from indonesia nice to meet you...sorry if my english is bad... wekz* Sep 26

• General: keep cool stay cool

all i wish to say is this stay cool and keep cool at all times and never forget to rock on hard and well stay true to Jesus while you still can mates and yeah have fun…

Feb 03, 2009

• General: new year mates!!!

enjoy this new year of 2009 and let us that this is better than last year or the previous years gone by, so stay, be true to yourselve and rock on for God at all times…

Jan 18, 2009

• General: rock on mates

rock on mates and well whatever else there is to do but keep safe, be laid back and enjoy this life while you still have the chance to be here and don't forget to keep…

Dec 06, 2008

• General: keep going hard

keep going hard at all times, never give hope and always praise God. All things need to be said in truth, honesty and carefull consideration, and always keep going hard…

Sep 29, 2008

• General: my other ode this time to GOD

GOD master and creator, all knowing and kind, truth from you i find, love beyond years care giver who takes away the fears. resonable and real love in you i feel, God A…

Apr 15, 2008

what you will find truly rocks hard. with music i don't mind a bit of country, but i am more of the blues and metal end of things, i have been a guitarist for the past 10 years of my life. i like the sound of soulful, yet the somewhat distorted ways of playing the guitar at high volumes, i also do enjoy alot of rap/hip hop music of the late 1980's through early 2000's, i truly hate hearing fake sounds of modern pop music that really sucks E.G. britney spears. i also am a Christian trying to find meaning and truth in my life. so in the wise words of the legendary OZZY and to all my friends now hear this " rock and rooooollllll"