• Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria Thanks very much!! Aug 08
  • Andrew_OOR said:
    Hey whats up?! you should check us out and let us know what you think!! We have a bunch of new songs being put up throughout the week!! so keep checking back, add us, and let your friends know!! =) and pleasee feel free to download our songs, we would love it!! www.purevolume.com/ouronlyreason Feb 08
  • asfadsfadsfasdfasfda said:
    Hey pretty lady :-) Could you check out my friends band? Maybe even be their friend/become a fan? Thank you! How are you doing? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Feb 05
  • A FEW MEMORIES said:
    Hi friends!!! this is our listener profile, just want to say hi and invite you to check out our first album "Sometimes Sun Shines" on: www.purevolume.com/afewmemories Thanks for your time!!! Cheers from A FEW MEMORIES!!! Jan 03
  • Eric LIA said:
    Hi :) Just thought you would really enjoy the music my band makes. Please give it a listen, and let us know what you think! Have a glorious day! haha http://www.purevolume.com/lostinatlantis -Eric LIA ps. I apologize for spamming your page lol Jan 01
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hi Katie! Just in case you haven't heard, Crash Coordinates just released a new single yesterday called "Counting Down the Days." I think it's one of our best songs yet, but let us know what you think :) www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates Dec 29
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I just wanted to invite you to listen to BM's music has just released his new album these days, "music made with the heart and not the hands" Leave your coment please http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo Nov 13
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey! exciting news fellow fan of Crash Coordinates! I wanted to let you know we just released a new single called “You Really Got Me.” We’ll be releasing another one next month! Hope you enjoy and let the band know what you think. Have a great day :) http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/you-really-got-me/id398600310 www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates Oct 25
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey! I saw you are a "fan" of Crash Coordinates. Just wanted to let you know we just released a new EP and you can stream it at www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates and buy it on itunes and amazon! You can also find us on the front page of pure volume this week! let us know if you like it :D Oct 01
  • 0snakebit3 said:
    Ahh well she's dead and buried now, not literally :P But I've been seeing a new girl called Hana, she's loverly :D Sep 05
  • 0snakebit3 said:
    yeah it was insane! She was controlling and spiteful and poionous enohgh said I guess! Aug 20
  • Ian Collins said:
    Hey! We're from NZ too! Check us out... You can download the TRIGGER THEORY 'Time To Leave' EP for FREE! Only on our purevolume... www.purevolume.com/triggertheory We also tour New Zealand in Septemeber! Become a purevolume fan of us if you like what you hear!! Aug 18
  • 0snakebit3 said:
    Just been relaxing with my friends as i have no evil gf anymore :L I can actually see my friends without being told off :L Aug 17
  • Mihrab said:
    Oh i'm sorry i think i got offline when you commented me. Nothing much really. Just been to the pharmacy to buy some medicine for my bro it's hoooot in here haha. What's up with you? :]] Aug 05
  • 0snakebit3 said:
    I'm fine thanks ;) I'm Jack btw, pleased to meet ya! Aug 04
  • Kees Luigjes said:
    im fine :) djust got back from holiday ;p whut did your school already started 0.0 why sooo early? Aug 02
  • Dorian Ford LTB said:
    hey check out my band we just signed to tragic hero records( Confide,Greeley Estates) I promise you will not be disappointed and come chat and hang www.purevolume.com/ltbmusic Jul 27
  • Mihrab said:
    Yees you can comment me there :) School?! ohh i'm still on holiday. I have lots of homeworks but i'm too lazy to do them. Umm We went to 5 cafes yesterday it was like tiring but funny :)) How about you? Jul 23
  • Kees Luigjes said:
    im going away for 3 days in 11 days i soooo wanna go :P and nothing much and you? Jul 19
  • Mihrab said:
    I have added you on facebook, girl. You should accept it :p I'm fine just a little bit bored. Noone to talk to.. How are youu? Jul 16

• General: gwagg

lolololol whut? justinbieber esguehesojsojf ESCAPETHEFATE #JUSTSAYING

May 23, 2010

• General: Alice

Alice is 2009 years of age.  Haha. You really need to change that hun. xx

Jun 22, 2009

• General: The Summer Highlight

The Summer Highlight are an awesome up coming band! I've only just found out about them and I love them :) I think everyone should check them out, they are amazing. If…

Jun 22, 2009