• FISHER said:
    or not. one, because purevolume sucks and wouldn't let me send a message. two, because i heard your mom called my mom and it's all worked out or something. i'm reallyreally excited :D Aug 11
  • FISHER said:
    we should meet up when we get to the festival. i'll send a message to your inbox with my mom's cell number, even though it would be way cooler to send a message to your inbox with my number. but seeing how i don't have a number... i can't wait :D Aug 10
  • FISHER said:
    on a side note... i seriously owe you for introducing me to psych. this season has just been perfect. Aug 05
  • FISHER said:
    seriously. and this year we're staying at a hotel a few miles away, so i'll be able to go BOTH days, unlike last year. that was terrible. this year is going to be awesome. Aug 05
  • FISHER said:
    i don't even try to get a job. not that i don't think i can get one, i just don't want one right now. pretty soon though, i will. like... a year from now? Jul 07
  • FISHER said:
    well, as i'm sure you understand, miss rogo, that that is not a very easy question to answer. if you meant literally, you could say i am sitting in my house, downstairs, in front of my computer. if you meant figuratively... that one is a little harder. try to picture me swimming in the ocean, surrounded by thirty thousand loaves of bread to keep me afloat. in other words, i'm having an awesome summer, but pretty soon that bread is going to get soggy and before you know it i'm gonna be right back where i was at the beginning of june, and i don't even want to think about that. but it's all good for now. so with that said, where are you, sara rogo? Jul 02
  • Tianna. said:
    YAY! Hehe. Yea, I have been a fan for a while. And then I heard they were coming to Oregon twice, so my friend and I went to both of their concerts; it was ace. May 13
  • Tianna. said:
    YESSS! Do I get any brownie point, hehe???! May 12
  • Tianna. said:
    Aw, shucks...well at least you have seen them haha! And just wondering...is "But I'm so lost out at sea" from The Icarus Account???! Ugh, you are lucky to be close to them!!! May 10
  • Tianna. said:
    Oh gosh, that is too funny...a while back I had one of my profiles say I was from Wellington, haha! And yes, I did win his new album...it was pretty crazy but I was hecka glad I won!!! Air1 is pretty much the only station I listen to, but it gets fuzzy sometimes so I have to change it to KLOVE or something. Aw, that is too bad. Have you seen FF5 in concert??? May 04
  • Tianna. said:
    YES it is. And I love how there are always reruns of it on television! And, you just introduced me to The Classic Crime and I love it!!! May 01
  • Tianna. said:
    M'kay, I am not trying to be a creeper or anything...but: - I adore NCIS - I think I pretty much have the same taste in music as you - YAY for Jesus - I am hecka jealous of you living in Auckland. Yea, sorry if I freaked you out, you just seem like an amazing person. Apr 25
  • FISHER said:
    ok so the other night i had a dream where i was chillin with your dad. no idea why... you weren't even there. but we were driving around and your dad decided he wanted to drive above the speed limit. so he disguised his car as a police cruiser, lights and all. so we were speeding around like that, but eventually all the other cops caught on to him, but he didn't slow down for them and they were chasing us at very high speeds on the highway. then your dad drove over an overpass and we fell into a net that the real cops had set up for us to fall into. then i woke up and was like "whoa, that was a cool dream." Apr 01
    bet you didn't see me that time did you? Feb 25
    *poke* Feb 25
    i was joking kiddo. calm down. :) Feb 13
  • FISHER said:
    and it's always nice to know i've got another person to stalk me. thanks. Feb 08
  • FISHER said:
    i can't say i ever REALLY liked them. like, i never bought any of their albums or anything. i just knew their main songs, ya know? but yeah, they're good. i'll probably listen to their EP when it comes out next month. right now i'm listening to fair's new album. haven't gotten through much of it yet, but i have big expectations. and i'll talk to you about ff5's new song tomorrow. it's on their myspace... and it sucks. you might not agree. idk. we need to talk about it. Feb 08
  • MythMan(InvisibleCombatant) said:
    :D thank you! Jan 25
  • MythMan(InvisibleCombatant) said:
    Eh, its alright. Most of the friends i have now have been here for a while...so im porlly gonna graduate with them :) So im content. No..I've thought about it..but i've decided its just not want i want to do..and i feel God telling me otherwise as well. So nope :) Jan 25

• General: Bands seen live.

The Reign of Kindo, This Providence (3), The Higher, Daphne Loves Derby, House of Heroes (2), Ludo (2), Relient K (2), The Morning Light, Sing It Loud, Ryan Star, David…

Aug 21, 2009

The Lord Jesus Christ is my Saviour. I am a born-again Christian and nothing more. My existence would be worth nothing if it were not for Christ. Every fiber of my being worships Him. There is nothing that I can do nor want to do without Him. I wish everyone felt like I do: loved and in love. Also, The Classic Crime can never be topped by any band. EVER.