• blarethesound said:
    nothing too exciting has been going on with me...but my birthday\'s in 19 days =] Mar 05
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    awwe dont worry, everything will be okay. im sure nobodys going to forget you, and you dont know, everything could be perfect at your new school. you can start ALL over again. nobody knows anything about you. you can start over the way you want to, and nobody will know things about you that you dont want them to know etc. think on the bright side of things. who needs romeo anyways =] Mar 05
  • NYAparker. said:
    I\'m awesome, I have had five advils in the past hour, ^_^. and besides that, I have a shitload of homework to attend.. Har har har/. How are you missy? Mar 05
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    aww.. really? Why do you have to move exactly??? Thats sad. I was looking forward to having you in the highschool next year. Now im dissapointed too! But who knows. maybe you\'ll like your new house/ school. you might like it alot more than romeo. hey, think of all the times you\'ve called romeo boring. but yes its too bad you cant spend the summer here. maybe your parents will change their minds. But, even if they dont you should make the best of the time you have here. Mar 04
  • blarethesound said:
    oh hey!im great =]how are you? Mar 04
  • NYAparker. said:
    Ello stranger. Mar 04
  • blarethesound said:
    hey!thanks for the add =] Mar 04
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    I actually find it quite amusing how people are like, \"That stupid dog, all it wants to do is play fetch all day!\" Well... what exactly are people doing when they play sports? Their not much smarter than dogs. hahah.oh well. anyways, how are you today? Mar 04
  • bear vs marc said:
    haha thanks, yeah i love that sweatshirt Mar 04
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    lmfao. I was a girlscout until 4th grade, and then when I was in 5th grade I thought I was a boy and I was like \"yay sports!\" now I cant stand sports. jocks make me angry, and people who are obsessed with sports make me angry. its like.. yeah who cares about bouncing a piece of rubber up and down a court Mar 03
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    Danm, when I was a scout basically all I did was pout about how I didnt get the whatever... \"bite someones face of\" or whatever we did badge, and make finger paintings. lol no yummy cookie making for me. you know what, fuck girlscouts. I have break apart toll house cookies that I bake. hahah their better than their cookies. oh well. Anyways. my cats annoying on me. hes like jumping on me and marching on my stomach. hahahah. Mar 03
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    Girl scout ice cream? I didnt know those little fuckers made ice cream! lol for some reason, I prefer boyscout popcorn. Its so good. but then again I love all popcorn. Its so... good. I think Michigans PMS ing. its like Warm! Cold. Rain! Snow. I want to kick it. oh well. I cant wait until april, when it gets warm. i\'ve had enough of winter. Mar 03
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    I dont and I really dont care. lol I really really want some chocolate chip cookie dough. I love chocolate chip cookie dough! its so yummy. eww my moms watching COPS. hahahaha \"bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come fo you\" Yeah okay im done now. =] hahah Mar 03
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    Yeah. So i\'m really bored, and all these really really random people keep adding me on myspace. I was so bored today I made a purevolume, livejournal, and I went on myspace. I think internet is the ultimate cure for boredom. And what are you talking about people with plastic boobs? lol that made me laugh. Mar 03
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    Oh, aren\'t those really big houses? My house is like.. in the mix of all of the big awesome looking historical houses, except my house is ugly, and only about 20 years old. Do you know where Sisson street is? Its within walking distance of the Highschool. My house is really irritating though, its 3 stories, so its kind of like... 3 or 4 rooms per floor wich sucks. And basically, it has no air conditioning. I tell someone that and their like WTF!?!?! YOU POOR OR SOMETHING!?!?! beucase you know.. fucking everybody in the world has air conditioning. hahaha. Mar 03
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    wow I didnt know that. I dont remember if I stood at the tree or not either. I probably did at least a few times though. Where do you live exactly? I might live close to you. Mar 03
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    really? wow. Ponchos coming next week. Friday, Saturday, and sunday. all day. did he call you? he called me today. he sounded really happy. Too bad you dont go to the highschool, he\'s going to be there for ABC lunch. (all 3 lunches) Mar 03
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    My parents dont trust me for the same reason yours dont, except for the fact that there was a one year period of happiness. My parents like to keep me on a tight leash and not let me go anywhere, and I Mean anywhere. But, oh well. I tend to lean towards not believing in god. I never caught on to the whole \"religion fad\" either. theres a big long thing I could say to make sense, but I doubt you want to read it. lol its about like.. if someone doesnt know god, does that make it so that they\'ll go to hell, like a deaf/blind person, or mentally challanged, etc. So yes, I prefer to remain \"aethiest\" as people call it. Mar 03
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    Agreed with everything of that. My parents don\'t trust me either, and I totaly understand the nervous laughter too. Like if someones crying and im about to cry too, i\'ll laugh. or if someone gets hurt reallly bad i\'ll get scared and laugh, and if something really serious/ awkward is going on a kind of smile or nervously laugh. people have actually gotten mad at me sometimes. But it was okay to laugh then, everyone was. hahahah I Find at strange AND funny that someone.. well more than just someone, like 4 people would want to have sex in a dirty bathroom. Mar 03
  • SH0TGUNzSERENADE said:
    I don\'t really know. I went last night and there was basically 3 romeo kids there, and lots of other kids I didnt know. I helped shelbi do the job in the back of opening the door for the bands. It was crazy, the bathroom is right by the door and we got to see some interesting things.. hahah theres one toilet, and one sink in that bathroom, and yet there was 2 girls who went in there for 10 minutes and came out licking their lips, and 2 guys who went in there and stayed in for about 20 and the whole time we heard pounding on the wall/ door, and THEY came out wiping their mouths with their sleeves. Its kind of one of those \"oh god, advert your gase when they come out the door\" kind of moments you know? hahahah. Mar 03

• General: hey kiddo! [NEW ABOUT ME]

hello my name is Kali, and my old about me has changed quite drastically. It must be fixed :] So here. My names Kali, and I think i'm a lot more amusing than I really…

Dec 30, 2006