• jennifer said:
    Hello Dear, My Name is jennifer love,nice to meet you.i saw your profile today and admire it,please i would like you to contact me back through my email address(jenniferlove277@ymail.com)so i will tell you more about myself and i will also send my sweet photos to you,as soon as you contact me back.Hoping to hear from you soonest,Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in relationship, UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS ONE, :::WITH LOVE AND TRUST. Love & Trust jennifer. jenniferlove277@ymail.com ..................* ........................* ...............................* .....................................* ..........................................* .......*....*..............................* ...*.............*..........................* .*..................*.......................* ..*.................*.....................* ...*.....................................* ......*...............................* ..........*........................* ..............*..................* .................*...........* ...................*.......* .....................*...* .......................* ........................* Thanks You. Apr 27
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    Ik :) Feb 04
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    I'm not leavin Feb 04
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    : ) ur cuter Jan 28
  • RoonKill said:
    Check these guys out!! http://www.purevolume.com/mayhemaddition - Looking at your music taste you'll love them! :) Jan 03
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    U r the cutie Dec 30
  • benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Dec 25
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    Ur cute ; ) Dec 21
  • Chelsey Jones said:
    I hope so to ^^ Nov 18
  • Chelsey Jones said:
    it is nice to meet you to Juan:} thanks for the add Nov 18
  • kaseyiv said:
    Hey can you please check out my friend's music? She has a really great cover of "Fix You" by coldplay, and if you like what you hear become a fan! http://www.purevolume.com/justhaley Nov 05
  • o said:
    hey there :) nothing new yet, just the same thing everyday (study) and thats all :P what about there? Oct 18
  • Keith said:
    whats up! leme know what you think of my pop/punk band from St. Louis! www.purevolume.com/aaahrealmonsters Oct 17
  • rebecca (= said:
    awe ur so sweet :) really cool i went to my friend hallies party the other day :) awe get him to take u over there :) ikr they are amazing, i love that song my favorite but smellslikekevinbacon is pretty good also :p ikr not many girls can scream so clear like her :) Oct 14
  • rebecca (= said:
    iam listening to iwrestledabearonce but on youtube :) hmm my plans i was going to go with my friend taylor out but i cant my mom said because my dads health and stuff and iam still grounded for a week :/ but i cant wait til next weekend :/ what about u? Oct 14
  • rebecca (= said:
    thanks its cool im actually relieved :) but really i just ate and online since i cant go out :/ Oct 14
  • rebecca (= said:
    iam trying to change my mood iam just listen to some music to make me happy :) my dad has surgery today on his knee :/ and i broke up with my cheating boyfriend :/ but other than that my friends made my day better how was urs ? :) Oct 14
  • rebecca (= said:
    nothing just bored :/ u?? :) Oct 14
  • o said:
    thanks for the add Juan :) Oct 11
  • Sythesizing said:
    Hey there, how are you? Oct 07

Hi people i'm Juan. concerts, music, movies, travelling, japanese animes, making friends, as u see we might have something in common. let's talk, Skype : xxiosacura120xx