• They Don't Love You Like I Love You, Wayne said:
    hey! Hows your week going so far? Could you do me a favor and possibly check out my band? It would mean a ton and we could be friends forever! Thank you! www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Oct 25
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria Thanks very much!! Jun 07
  • @ScottGBC (The Groundbreaking Ceremony) said:
    Heyy! What's up!? I'm a band called The Groundbreaking Ceremony. You should check us out and tell us what you think, we'd love to talk to you :) http://www.purevolume.com/theGBCvolume May 29
  • Matthew Louis said:
    hey i noticed you like the bay state! We're from the same part of maine and have a similar genre, it'd be awesome if you could check us out! www.purevolume.com/HarbourBlue May 11
  • Sean Hurst said:
    Hey! Guess What?! Mr. Kdub Wilson just dropped another HOT SINGLE - Thing Called Love- Check It OUT (: FREE Downloads, ENJOY! (: http://www.purevolume.com/TakeThree  Spread the Love! ! ! Mar 10
  • Brison X Cortez said:
    Heyyy there!!! My name is Brison X and I'm informing you that my NEW EP is streaming RIGHT NOW on purevolume. Will you give it a listen??? Pretty Please??? =] It'd mean the world to me!!! www.purevolume.com/melinamay Mar 08
  • psROCK said:
    Hey! Check out my band and if you like what you hear fan us! ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Jan 24
  • Jesse said:
    hey :) I saw you on For All Those Sleeping's page. I have a band called Amyst, which is pretty similar to FATS, you should check it out :] we have a new song up that you can download for free. let me know what you think yeah? ~Jesse~ Jan 10
  • Morgan said:
    well thankyou(: you do too:D Dec 16
  • Jc Undone/ Johnny Braindead said:
    hi ",) im in the band called The Bad Ears we posted new songs plus cover Everytime, Lucky by: britney spears free download be a fan if you like our stuff thanks",) www.purevolume.com/badears john timothy bad ears Sep 22
  • Seanowhat said:
    It would be super duper if you checked out the acoustic pop stylings of purevolume.com/livingmylastday and became a fan, took advantage of some free downloads, and helped spread the word! We also love talking so please don't be a stranger to our personal pages or on the band page! Peace and love Sep 19
  • Drama Queen said:
    Hi check out our new songs on purevolume.com/dramaqueen or myspace.com/dramaqueenband and let us know what yu think :)Thaanx !:) Aug 26
  • Sean Conroy said:
    Hey, I think it would be awesome if you checked out my band Altriad ... www.purevolume.com/altriad ... i'm the drummer, if you like what you hear become a fan, and let us know what you think :] Aug 17
  • TaylorGoesRawr said:
    heyy;) like the way you think when it comes to music! Aug 07
  • its_kris_bitch said:
    heyy haven't talked to you in awhile. Jul 21
  • michellewmusic said:
    Hi! My name is Michelle Waugh and I'm a 15 yr old singer/songwriter. I'd love it if you could check out my page. I have free downloads!! http://www.purevolume.com/MichelleWaugh Jul 11
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk- we've got a free download on there! Let me know what you think :)--Ashley Jul 10
  • katieface said:
    i love u Jul 01
  • Seanowhat said:
    oh darling is actually plug in stereos song i do believe... Jun 29
  • Kyle Tipton said:
    woah we listen to alot of the same music Jun 27

hi my name is jim....from NY and my best bands is hey monday and paramore and tonight alive and the downtown fiction and sum 41 there's more but that the best... i half of bad live and half of good live..... im play the bass guitar from when i was young.... i was have aband but we leave our country.... im waiting for new girlfriend....lol my hoppies is skateboard and play guitar and have fun with my friends..... i have a group if you wanna join us send me msg....ji5m wishes have fun....