• mkmalls40 said:
    input this URL: ( http://www.mkmalls.com/ ) you can find many cheap and high stuff Believe you will love it. WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD /WESTERN UNION PAYMENT YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!! http://www.mkmalls.com/Michael-Kors-Handbags-n2447/ Sep 15
  • GDC said:
    hi how is it going? Jul 08
  • jakegriffin said:
    hey check out my band www.facebook.com/thefinerthingsIN and let me know what you think! :D May 02
  • Jonathan said:
    Hey! Jennie my name is Jonathan and I play in indie rock band Carielle. It would mean the world to us if you took a listen to our debut EP "Still Lungs" If you like it, our current single 'Say So Long' is available for free download! Thanks for your time, hope all is well wherever you're from! - Jon http://www.purevolume.com/Carielle Oct 31
  • jakegriffin said:
    Hey you should listen/like to my pop/rock (fans of The Maine, Taking Back Sunday,A Day To Remember, Mayday Parade) band on facebook! www.facebook.com/TheFinerThingsIN or on here. www.purevolume.com/TheFinerThings Jul 25
  • Karpenter's Kids said:
    What's up? :) Jan 21
  • benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Jan 14
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU and check out our facebook and youtube page www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube,com/beaconsbandfl Dec 10
  • Sebastian Fisher said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/caneycreekheroes is kind've like Panic! At The Disco so you will like it Mar 17
  • Matt{MadeVisible} said:
    Hey! Could you do me a HUGE Favor and check out my band "Days Made Visible" at www.purevolume.com/daysmadevisible ! I am the lead guitarist! Our influences are: In the Midst of Lions, August Burns Red, Of Machines, The Devil Wears Prada, and More! :) Mar 14
  • psROCK said:
    Hey! Check out my band and if you like what you hear fan us! ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Feb 25
  • Ryan said:
    Hey! It would be awesome if you could check out my song, cause ya seem to have a great taste in music! thank you http://www.purevolume.com/RyanTunney Jan 19
  • music man said:
    i am trying to "WHORE" my listener account to the world!!!! so my experiment is to blow up with as many friends as possible for all of feb…. o k … ummmmm wait let me start at the part where i know of a cavedwelleris musicianis that lives only to make music but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………. "h e....o r... s h e..... m a y..... o r..... m a y..... n o t..... k n o w..... t h a t... i m..... t a k i n g..... t o..... y o u.... a b o u t..... t h i s". (depends on how legal this is) the mystery artist and me are tisitght so i know im not going to get sued……anywho i know that THERES GOULD IN THEM TRACKS!!!! and something like this could save the mystery musicians life. sorry for the tasteless use of the word "WHORE" i thought it would get attention. sorry if i randomly add you. also somebody give me some advice on the legal and even moral aspect of what i doing. if this takes off and the tunes make it big i will see to it that the most die hard fans get "i help save the mystery musician's life!" t shirts free passes to a show some where most convenient but LETS SEE IF PURE VOLUME IS LISTENING so far the plan is to drop it at the end of february. i know we could be part of some thing BIG......not to say that your not already. i will Keep you posted, if you want? if you are too far i will mail the t shirt! Jan 18
  • CadieAnna said:
    hey. May 10
  • TearsofJoy said:
    hey :) May 06
  • ScreamPrayersToTheLord said:
    my other favorite color is white... lol its just a bright color so i like it. Ha Yeah twitters is fun. lol you get folled and you follow people, its like were all stalkers in a way! :D Mar 20
  • ScreamPrayersToTheLord said:
    haha that's very cool, I live in Oklahoma. since i moved from long beach. and Green is One of 2 of my favorite colors lol. so whats up? or you should check out twitter.com because that is a really fun site, some how!?? and i have one for some reason?? don't ask me why... I am just really tired right now, so I guess message me later...? Mar 17
  • ScreamPrayersToTheLord said:
    Hey i went to your myspace cuz i was bored and i seen the your hometown is Long beach, Well i used to live there 10 years ago. and i just wanted to say that. Mar 05
  • hopecore.com supporter said:
    thanks for checking us out! hopecore.com is an online radio station that plays music like underoath, the almost,dizmas, copeland, august burns red and a ton others. you can just go to hopecore.com and click on the media player you want to play it through, i suggest winamp or i-tunes, then you're all set! hit me back if you have any questions or just wanna chat! -ketch ps. I'm not an automated message haha Mar 26
  • vicky xx mc said:

0 Favorite Artists

Male

• Markel

1 Favorite Artist

Female

• General: Read up!

I'm starting a youtube channel dedicated to music, if you want me to tell the youtube community about yours hit me up!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZELd37bUY don't f…

Jun 08, 2013

Mirror Mirror on the wall... why is my heart empty