• A FEW MEMORIES said:
    hello! have some time to listen to our stuff? if so let us know what you think! www.purevolume.com/afewmemories Aug 08
  • Swamp of Blood said:
    hello ... if you enjoy Metal ... Hear my banda...www.purevolume.com / Swampofblood ...if you like ... download the songs and add us ... thanks and peace! Apr 22
  • Rich Mammoliti said:
    hey check out my band! www.facebook.com/breakawayofficial our influences are 30 seconds to mars, ym@6, Anberlin Apr 21
  • jennifer532 said:
    Hello Dear, My Name is jennifer love,nice to meet you.i saw your profile today at(www.purevolume.com)and admire it,please i would like you to contact me back through my email address(jenniferlove1535@yahoo.com)so i will tell you more about myself and i will also send my sweet photos to you,as soon as you contact me back.Hoping to hear from you soonest,Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in relationship, UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS ONE, :::WITH LOVE AND TRUST. Love & Trust jennifer. jenniferlove1535@yahoo.com ..................* ........................* ...............................* .....................................* ..........................................* .......*....*..............................* ...*.............*..........................* .*..................*.......................* ..*.................*.....................* ...*.....................................* ......*...............................* ..........*........................* ..............*..................* .................*...........* ...................*.......* .....................*...* .......................* ........................* Thanks You. Apr 16
  • Matty SeXus*SurrenderSerenity* said:
    for fans of escape the fate, falling in reverse, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold and motley crue. purevolume.com/RomanticideBAND Mar 06
  • Keith said:
    Hey it would mean a lot if you checked out my band perhaps? www.purevolume.com/aaahrealmonsters its pop punkish Oct 25
  • KaylaKON said:
    you should probably listen to them :) http://www.purevolume.com/ResistTheUndertow48348 Oct 20
  • Dom Brass said:
    Hey. have you heard, that alternative band from Lisbon, ..Like Swallows? Check them, their new EP is streaming here - http://www.purevolume.com/LikeSwallows. Dom Brass, manager. * Oct 05
  • misunderstood1-0-1 said:
    youre welcome:) Sep 14
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Sep 13
  • misunderstood1-0-1 said:
    ok i will look your band up:) Sep 06
  • kelsielovesyouu (: said:
    thanks for the add (: Sep 05
  • Fuma said:
    Hey, Check our new web www.daysofseason.com and don't forget to check our new music video "Disparity" from MOMENTUM EP!!! If you like what you hear "LIKE" us on "FB" and We hope be friends here too!!!!!! Thanks DOS Sep 05

sangat mendukung musik-musik indie indonesia