• shopping said:
    hi!!! Jun 05
  • domins said:
    HELLO how are you today My name is Miss Dominika i saw your profile now and i pick interest in you as friend to share important discussion with you as friend so contact me through my email addresses (dominikaenos15@hotmail.com) or send me your own email for picture and other discussion ok i wait for your respond and have a nice day Mar 05
  • Swamp of Blood said:
    listen www.purevolume.com/swampofblood \m/ METAL \m/ Feb 15
  • Viviane Polo said:
    Please, listen: www.purevolume.com/vivianepolo Nov 11
  • Eric Rico said:
    listen this sick fucking band... www.purevolume.com/swampofblood .... fucking sick vocals! Feb 09
  • Josh Bonanno said:
    http://joshbonanno.bandcamp.com/ Oct 05
  • SOfi Ou said:
    Hello! This is Sofi from A Few Memories, I like to invite you to stop by our site, check our songs and let us know what you think!!! www.purevolume.com/afewmemories and if you want you can download our first album for free on this link: http://www.mediafire.com/?c1ezfav3gdvscwc Sep 28
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Sep 27
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria Thanks very much!! Aug 08
  • Amanda T said:
    thanks for adding us and download Klassick at http://www.purevolume.com/klassick become a fann!! :) greatly appreciated Apr 19
  • ANEK (drummer) said:
    Please have a listen to my band, Anek: http://www.purevolume.com/anek Apr 02
  • Amanda T said:
    thanks for adding us and download Klassick at http://www.purevolume.com/klassick Mar 31
  • Zac Koval said:
    Hey! I wanted to share some of my acoustic demos with you. I hope you like them. =] www.purevolume.com/zackoval Mar 23
  • A FEW MEMORIES said:
    Hello! wanna hear some alternative songs? visit our purvolume site and let us know what you think, also you can download our first album for free! thnx www.purevolume.com/afewmemories Feb 14
  • Liz Sparks said:
    i´m from argentina but i live in france! Jun 02
  • CandyGirl92 said:
    Lolz nice. :] I'm bummed its already Monday. This weekend flew by. :/ Plus it was super windy. I thought I was going to ge blowed away yesterday. XD May 09
  • CandyGirl92 said:
    I think I've heard of them somewhere but I have no clue where. XD lolz. I hope they do too then! :] I'm planning on heading to the park. Whoo! Haha what are you up to today? May 08
  • CandyGirl92 said:
    Oh yeah I always forget about that lolz. Uhmm I don't really follow sports at all. >.< Sorry. But what about you? May 06
  • CandyGirl92 said:
    Blehh I hear ya there it's been down right horrible here the past few days. DX I actually want it to rain now. XD May 04
  • CandyGirl92 said:
    My summer? Uhmm it's still spring here. Lolz but it felt like summer here today. So hottt. DX I wish I could get in my pool. You? May 02