• GDC said:
    dude we saw you listening to TWDP's "anatomy", "escape", & "SALVATION" nice listen, also we dig The Showdown which yu liked. Add us Dec 24
  • Swamp of Blood said:
    hello ... if you enjoy Metal ... Hear my banda...www.purevolume.com / Swampofblood ...if you like ... download the songs and add us ... thanks and peace! Apr 22
  • benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Feb 05
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    Hey :) Feb 05
  • Garrett said:
    You like Asking Alexandria. Have you heard the "Stepped Up and Scratched" album yet? Dec 30
  • tachidotucoche said:
    hey there :B Dec 28
  • screamoemo said:
    hey jackie! Remember me! I think I still have your number! :D Dec 11
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Oct 03
  • John ...Is A Dead Man! said:
    hey if you haven't become a fan of Knockout Kid on Facebook yet we'd really appreciate it!! http://www.facebook.com/knockoutkidband Sep 27
  • V for Vibes (ToyMarch) said:
    Hey according to your music choices I think you'd like some of our tunes! ^_^ so check them out! Free Downloads for now. We want your ears! >.< lol. here's the LINK:http://www.purevolume.com/toymarch Jul 02
  • Sam said:
    I will! :) And lots of skittles and pancakes too! :D And then we can go to the beach and eat them all. :) Jul 01
  • Sam said:
    Yes huh! :D Me too! Let me come beam you up in my spaceship and we'll go get some. :) Jun 30
  • Sam said:
    Ilymore, bestestfriendintheuniverse! Jun 29
  • TIU said:
    Check us out on itunes!! http://www.purevolume.com/thisisurgent Jun 26
  • Matt Is Explosive! said:
    Hey! I just joined LoveCunningham! If you have facebook, could you "Like" our new page? Just copy and paste the URL! Thank you! You're amazing :)! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lovecunningham-Music/169335203097796 Jun 16
  • Gone Off The Grid. I'm So Sorry. said:
    hey pretty girl! Could you do me a favor and check out my friends band? Maybe even become a "fan"? Thanks so much!! How are you? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Jun 06
  • All Nite Pilots! said:
    Hey Oh! we're All Nite Pilots, blah blah blah, we have songs, it sounds like mmmmmmm bop derpa derpa yeah boom bop [search bar] = [All Nite Pilots], like totally sweet shit brah, it's like hitting that killer wave you've been waiting for all day and totally cowabunging it through and through, shya, you know!? And another thing, whoa dude! your boobs are gonna fall out of your shirt....lol...you crazy kids. Jun 06
  • @ScottGBC (The Groundbreaking Ceremony) said:
    Heyy! What's up!? I'm a band called The Groundbreaking Ceremony. You should check us out and tell us what you think, and download our song "What the Hell is a Jiggwatt?!" for free! We'd love to talk to you :) http://www.purevolume.com/theGBCvolume Jun 01
  • Mike Smith said:
    www.purevolume.com/strangeseasons =] May 31
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey Jackie! It's Jon from Crash Coordinates :) Just wanted to personally let you know that we have a pre-order package for our new EP "Echo Theory"! It includes our New EP, a limited edition T-Shirt, a phone call from us and some other goodies! You can get your package from here http://crashcoordinates.storenvy.com/ What do you think?! Let us know ;) Love, Jon and Crash Coordinates May 24

• General: :D

i is soooo excited for warped tour!!!

Apr 28, 2011

• General: guess what...

This one's for you (you know who): you tell me you miss me, i told you the truth, it's not what you want to hear, sorry i'm not a liar. go fuck yourself!!

Feb 08, 2011

• General: um yeah....

please just don't play with me, my paper heart will bleed

Jan 22, 2011

sooo, im jackie if you havent gussed, i love music, currently obssessed with asking alexandria! i listen to almost any music though. ill try anything new, someday i want to do all sorts of crazy shit ive always wanted to. i cant wait til i turn 18 and i can get my tattoo! i love to meet new people, im easy to get to know and talk to so send me a message ill respond. anymore questions... you know what to do. hopefully ill hear from you! :P everytime i look at the moon ill think of you ♥ no matter what. Taken