• JIA said:
    It has been completely nostalgic and amazing to read back through the comments on Upon Beauty Rests' page. My name is Jacob and I was the singer for UBR. I just wanted to thank you for listening and being a fan before the band members parted ways. I would also like to let you know that I started a new group last month and I would love for you to be a part of that family too. Let me know what you think. Thank you and talk to you soon! www.purevolume.com/oceansaboveus Feb 04
  • Trevor Dahl said:
    Hey(: I just released a new song called "Plans" go to my page to listen, and if you like it, snag it on itunes!:) http://lnk.ms/G8f26 I hope you dig it. Its super hard to get people to check out your music online nowadays, so if you do I appreciate it. Dec 18
  • Dita said:
    hey, come check out my project called Crown Ether at http://purevolume.com/CrownEther, thanks! May 21
  • hemingwayshalo said:
    Hey whats up!! prednisone online no prescription how to order testosterone online buy soma Apr 16
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    hey there Feb 07
  • Mykel said:
    HEY WHATS UP! i know bands probably tell you to check them out all the time i am sorry but i would completely appreciate it if you could check out Beyond Berlin there is a good chance we wont be disappointing. www.purevolume.com/beyondberlin or www.myspace.com/beyondberlin we thank you from the bottom of our hears www.purevolume.com/beyondberlin www.myspace.com/beyond berlin Oct 20
  • TheronRogers said:
    Hey!If you like Dashboard Confessional then you might like my stuff. Check it out at: www.purevolume.com/theronrogers Let me know what you think. Thanks, Theron Jul 14
  • dezzy :] said:
    hello,your welcome for being your friend! i am good thanks,how are you doing? Jun 26
  • Brndn. said:
    yeah it pretty much sucks. theres nothing to do and nobody to talk to. it gets pretty gay at times. but i guess thats why people made xbox 360 haha. yeah im not doing nothing just sitting around listening to johnny cash haha. you? Jun 19
  • Brndn. said:
  • dezzy :] said:
    hi thanks for adding me,how are you doing? i like your bands May 27
  • amazingalex said:
    ahha i wish Jan 09
  • amazingalex said:
    sorrry it took me so long to reply i was travekling to dif state bu7t ya whats up? how\'s life? :) Jan 07
  • said:
    heyyy whats up? i hope you accept my add request, i saw that you have gone baby gone on your favs... i love those guys! My band Stealing Jane has been playing a bunch of shows with them lately. we dont really soundlike them, but we seem to work well together, their fans are awesommeee! if u get a chance check us out, then maybe next time u see GBG if we play with them youll know the songs :-P let me know what you think ok? id love to see us on ur favs! ttyl! -bryce Apr 05
  • Nancy Cuevas said: