• stapletheeyes4552 said:
    are you still going to REV next year? Jun 12
  • said:
    bal i like his car hah its cute unlike his face! hah that was lame but i had nothing... \"babies dont cry..\" haha :D Jun 12
  • steerclearoftexas said:
    idk=/ Jun 12
  • steerclearoftexas said:
    no messages. Jun 12
  • steerclearoftexas said:
    its true. The Good Life Album of the Year Lyrics The first time that I met her I was throwing up in the ladies room stall. She asked me if I needed anything; I said, %u201CI think I spilled my drink%uFFFD?. And that%u2019s how it started (or so I%u2019d like to believe)%u2026 She took me to her mother%u2019s house outside of town where the stars hang down. She said she%u2019d never seen someone so lost, I said I%u2019d never felt so found %u2013 and then I kissed her on the cheek%u2026 and so she kissed me on the mouth. Spring was poppin%u2019 daises up %u2018round rusted trucks and busted lawn chairs. We moved into a studio in Council Bluffs to save a couple bucks. Where the mice came out at night, neighbors were screaming all the time. We%u2019d make love in the afternoons to Chelsea Girls and Bachelor No. 2, I%u2019d play for her some songs I wrote, she%u2019d joke and say I%u2019m shooting through the roof, I%u2019d say, %u201CThey%u2019re all for you, dear, I%u2019ll write the album of the year.%uFFFD? And I know she loved me then, I swear to God she did. It\'s way she%u2019d bite my lower lip and push her hips against my hips and dig her nails so deep into my skin. The first time that I met her I was convinced I had finally found the one. She was convinced I was under the influence of all those drunken romantics %u2013 I was reading Fante at the the time %u2013 I had bukowski on the mind. She got a job at Jacob%u2019s serving cocktails to the local drunks. Against her will. I fit the the bill: I perched down at the end of the bar, She Said, %u201CSpace is not just a place for stars %u2013 I gave you an inch, you want a house with a yard.%uFFFD? And I know she loved me once, but those days are gone. She used to call me everyday from a pay phone on her break for lunch %u2013 just to say she can%u2019t wait to come home. The last time that I saw her she was picking through which records were hers. Her clothes were packed in boxes, with some pots and pans and books and a toaster. Just then a mouse scurried across the floor%u2026.we started laughing %u2018til it didn%u2019t hurt. Jun 12
  • said:
    hahah ewww gary thats nast haha ewewwww well if he is he is the most mean gay guy in the world haha. he just mad cuz you dont want to be a homo with him =] hah lalalal did u call? Jun 12
  • said:
    call me tonight if its not to late to let me know if its all good, kk? im talk to him 2morr not yell not fight...(maybe) ...but TRY n talk it ver with him. u know what makes me md...is that he has a cute care....asshole hah Jun 12
  • stapletheeyes4552 said:
    hey whats crackin\'? Jun 11
  • le bee said:
    come pick me up then Jun 11
  • TerezaQuesada said:
    just like you Jun 11
  • mhmdeltaco said:
    how are you? Jun 11
  • said:
    OH MY GOD!!!!! EVERY1 OH MY GOD! ITS GARY! ITS GARY FROM MYSPACE!!!!!!! OH MY GOD IM HYPERVENTOLATING GARY TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!!!!! OH MY GOD !! GARY!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! HE ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!!!!! HAHA Jun 11
  • TerezaQuesada said:
    so i tryed to be a little mature and be her friend and stuff but no haha. im talking about my best friend. haha your so gay. lets go Jun 11
  • TerezaQuesada said:
    why did i make one of these pure volumes for a plya like you. haha did you get the video of my little brother? Jun 11
  • steerclearoftexas said:
    mhm. and i miss you too much. and i like you. and i was about to ride a damn bike to your house to see you. Jun 11
  • steerclearoftexas said:
    yoy have me thinking very much. Jun 11
  • steerclearoftexas said:
    ur gay. Jun 11
  • TerezaQuesada said:
    i deleted a bunch of people. Jun 11
  • mhmdeltaco said:
    ey! Jun 11
  • TerezaQuesada said:
    now im on 1775 Jun 11

im g a r y.... lets do something?/.