• ashleyb21 said:
    pshhh....i saw you nukka. so i see you went off rise. Aug 29
  • said:
    kk hoow about this ill be nice to you from now on if ou\'ll be nice back yeahyeah? oh and nice hair. Aug 27
    no you penisfish Aug 24
  • said:
    jigga jigga higga jigga NIGGA! bla bla bla fu fufufufufuufufufkcinbgi shtiitiititiity rkagtdrbgt poooooooop eh ehehehhehehe eff you see kay! htgderiue4h4tiudet e485y698ery5oey 4ioy5698wy4p5w46p eww you smell like a hag but not a good hag Aug 23
  • le bee said:
    haha yeaa i memer good times good times Aug 11
    haha i have too tell you about kevin me and leland hahah Jul 31
  • haggardB said:
    i miss you too garyyyy, come watch 300 with me. eh? Jul 30
  • said:
    ooo :D good good i gets too see you face :D hah whats up w/ your phone? its crazy ...kind of hah humm thats good gary im soo happy things got better and are getting better for you Jul 30
    you can see ppl? Jul 30
  • said:
    k so i called the # and some thing came on and i didnt know what to do i said hello ? and than i told it i was going to hang up and than it called my house back haha poop oh she kind of took this thing off hah she is soo funny me and her are going to hang out wen. night ....idk why im telling you this when im going to tell you this on the phone................ we are??!!?!?! b4 i go to spain? i go on the 7th and dont come back till the 23 or 22 Jul 29
  • said:
    member when we were going to run away and than i got mad at you and said i was n ot sorry and stuff..,. well sorry.. idk why but like i was thinking of that when i was at the beach this past week humm w/e anyways you smell like a fish ewww Jul 29
  • le bee said:
    hahah ur lame how u doin Jul 28
  • said:
    oh and your about me is like my blog...sjdhfghfhgrghrbd go suck on some poop your hoe. I HATE YOU! jk but you are a hoe Jul 25
  • said:
    gaww haha kk hah k call my cell im be in sd this week at the beach member i told you about renting a house well we did fairy i wish you could come w/ me im get you something when im thuurrr hah oo and when i go to spain :D hah ill get you some stuff too ohh i had a BAD dream last night & you were in it hah you got mad at me cuz you said i was telling lies and idk i didnt like it i woke up mad haha oo and i gotz hate mail from ppl to stop talking to you haha w/e umm yeah fool this nagga miss you 38752984657924652. blawkrge effing a gary fairy edward smith. Jul 24
  • said:
    omh gary! brandon got hit by a car 2night omg omgomgomgomgohmgoeust ei im go im call him shit fuck shitshit omg Jul 20
  • said:
    be free be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee right...now ahah omg matthew is not hesh or scene anymmore hah he be F R E S H yeah i know matthew F R E S H??? wtf? i know i know haha when i saw him i was like omg!!!! haha he said i know i know francine member that day we were talking and umm you said \"i cant touch it but i cant feel it...haha\" :D well i can and i dont right now oh and matthew says \"GARRRY!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!! BLAHH HA GA NA PA! GRRRR\" Jul 18
    be FREE Jul 16
  • said:
    god i have soo much to tell you!!!!!! fhjgdtuighre589h imy fool i have soo much ahhh my gary gary gary haha you\'ll get it when i tell you...i have soo much to tell and maybe show...hummm we\'ll see dam fool call me soon imy fool bye Jul 12
  • said:
    omg gary!! my gary ma gary i had the most crazy/mind expanding/iouf98rythui time last night uhh i have to tell you about it hahah it was crazy eric was there he took care of me i guess sdiuhfksb haha it was crazy omg i have too tell you about it the world gary is soo crazy like omg you have no clue. gary i cant wait till u can hang out Jul 11
  • said:
    hey hoe im movin...idk where but we got a house. & i dont know where but i dont think its out of cal. idk if there 4 real but they say they are. th moon makes faces at the trees :D sucka:D you are missed to the MAX and i tell no lies...you know that :] hey gary the fairy edward smith... i can make a mess likee nobody\'s business .... :o Jul 04

im g a r y.... lets do something?/.