Well hey, look who it is. Nov 15
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    I'm aware of how ridiculous that sounds, but.. see.. I always look forward to them. I get a long weekend every two weeks, that's how my work schedule works. So after two weeks of work a long weekend is nice. But once it starts, I feel all bored and hopeless with nothing to do. Then I start to wish I were just back at work. Sep 02
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    Haha, well then.. you'll just have to forgive me. It has been such a long weekend. I feel like I'm going crazy when I have nothing to do. Rawrr. Sep 02
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    Because, you just are. ;) I'm excited for you. Is that weird? Yeah, it's weird. But still ^_^ Sep 01
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    We've all got our quirks, but that just makes us who we are. You're ridiculous. xD But more than anything, it feels exciting. There's this nervous sensation mixed with anticipation. & that's a good sign. :) Aug 31
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    I thank you for such a lovely sentiment, but you're just too kind. See, the best of both world's come in to play, and when the time is right.. one will become your new reality. :) I do wish you the best of luck and trust you'll find the career that you'll enjoy. That's so important. Aug 31
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    Because wisdom is a trait which comes only from understanding, and to be understanding you have to listen, you also need to take the options in to account, and ultimately offer a therefore logical solution. Because there is in fact, always, only one solution. Exactly, otherwise you'll be asked constantly what you've been doing since graduation. ;) Aug 30
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    Well she sort of has a point, which I'm sure you understand. There is an importance to being employed as soon as possible. You know best when you're ready, so don't let the pressure get to you. ;) However, if you know liking home too much is a problem, do something about it. Tadaahhhh! Aug 30
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    I have indeed. It's wonderful - I'm enjoying it's comfort quite a lot. Apologies for the late reply, I've just been a tad busy as of late with getting settled and such. How have you been, hm? I've missed yourself. :) Aug 29
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    :) This city is one of the most expensive in the world to live in, I'm afraid living alone isn't really possible if you want financial freedom. So typically what we do is rent a house with multiple rooms and split the rent between a few room mates. It makes more sense than renting an apartment, which is smaller and more expensive. Aug 25
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    Awe yay, congratulations. :) I moved across the Country and started working full-time. I'm actually moving in to my new home tomorrow. Crazy changes. Aug 25
  • Music is the souls own speech. said:
    Well hi there. I'm a tad late, but yes.. I do pop on every once in a while. Life's just been busy as of late, y'know? How've you been? :) Aug 25
  • jakegriffin said:
    hey check out my band www.facebook.com/thefinerthingsIN and let me know what you think! :D Apr 30
  • Eric Rico said:
    listen this sick fucking band... www.purevolume.com/swampofblood .... fucking sick vocals! Feb 11
  • Charlie said:
    Hey! I'm so sorry to have taken so long to write back. I've been so swamped with projects lately, I've only just finished everything that I have to do in preparation for presentation tomorrow. I hope you're doing well :) What've you been up to? Feb 05
  • Charlie said:
    I'm leaving the third week of March I think! It's only for a 10 days or so but I'm very excited. What's it like in Malaysia? You seem to know English so well! Is that commonly spoken there? I really don't know much about it :P Jan 27
  • Charlie said:
    It's a study abroad kind of thing! I'm going to a design conference in the spring, I've been trying to get passport stuff done, and coordinating everything with my university. It's crazy. I guess I'm curious about Malaysia because it seems to me like it would be so different :) I've only been outside of the US once before now Jan 25
  • Charlie said:
    Oh I'm pretty good! Just really busy - I'm having to get ready to go to France of all places! Do you really live in Malaysia? Jan 23
  • Charlie said: