• Swamp of Blood said:
    listen www.purevolume.com/sextorm :P Dec 23
  • JIXER said:
    i have a very cool pop song id like you to hear when you can it reminds me of the black eyed peas go to purevolume.com/jixernixer and take a listen or two #feedback is appreciated also #thanks @jixernixer via twitter..nixe Aug 27
  • izzypehrson said:
    hey, if you by chance have any time on your hands it would be great if you'd check out my profile @ http://www.purevolume.com/Izzy83759 thanks and have a great day! Jul 17
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Apr 28
  • claudio said:
    you can listen? http://www.purevolume.com/teatrorock Apr 13
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    Yah I'm serous bout it Apr 11
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    My therapist saw that music saved my life I've tried to kill my self nd cut till o bled music is the only thing that calms me down I give food to bands on tour music is always on me music keeps me breathing when my iPod or comp break I go crazy cuz music is my therpy no joke Apr 10
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    Saaaame Apr 10
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    It's cute how people believe the fakes Apr 10
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    I love when people call me a poser lol when I only have 3 picz of me as a scene kid Apr 10
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    Omg I love when they only have one picture lol at lest I'm real lol Apr 10
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    People are too pretty here Apr 10
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    I wanted to be awk nd leave photo comments lol Apr 10
  • Alana in Wonderland said:
    Ur sooo pretty Apr 10
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria If you like us please share our music with someone. If you don't..keep it a secret :) Thanks very much!! Oct 03
  • Blueberry said:
    Haha Yeah I'm always begging my mom to get tickets to concerts and what not. Aww You did? :3 Mar 07
  • KittenBunny^-^ said:
    wats up? Mar 06
  • Blueberry said:
    Uuuuggghhh I wanted to go to that tour so bad! Dx I almost went to see them on Halloween too, but then my mom was like "Noooo." >.< Haha Mmm I would have loved to see them sing that song together though (: I bet it was amazing! :3 I've only seen them once though and I missed like half their concert :/ Mar 06
  • Blueberry said:
    Me too! :D I was just listening to Attack! Attack! earlier actually Haha And I love Go Radio Too :3 I wish the singer from Go Radio would still be in Mayday Parade though :/ Mar 05
  • dave barnum said:
    hello! my friends band really needs help! theyre trying to get into warped tour in connecticut! if you could sign up for this site as a fan and vote for them every day they will love you forever =] http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/abreakaway Mar 05

• General: Blaahh.♥

Name:: Brooklynn Jane Harper.♥ Age:: 15 Birthdate:: November 3rd! Birthplace:: Michigan.. Location:: Ima Michigander! Appearence Hair Color:: Brown/Black. Eye Color::…

May 14, 2010