Indeed. :) Nov 23
    Oh it\'s not bad, it\'s pretty easy actually. It\'s fun too. :) Nov 23
  • Constantly I see said:
    Uhm, I\'m learning The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars. :) I\'m pretty much sucking at it. Yeeeaaaah. Laterness though. Nov 23
  • Constantly I see said:
    That\'s totally sweet! :) You amaze me with your amazingness. Hahaha. Anyway, yeah. I\'m still waiting on my amp...and that picture of you...and red streaks in my hair. AND TURKEY DINNER TOMORROW....:) Yummmmmmmmmmm. Haha. Laterness. Nov 23
  • Constantly I see said:
    Sweet! Haha. I\'m getting red streaks in my hair...hopefully today. I was supposed to get it done yesterday, but I got sick and didn\'t want to end up like getting sick (if you know what I mean) in her house. :P Yuk I know. Anyway. Thanks for the help on the tabs. That\'s how I was thinking it was but I wasn\'t sure. :) Nov 19
  • honestyfails_jo said:
    Hey man...just wondering if you can come jam on sunday around 12...call me sometimes today...if im not here then just tell my parents or some shit Nov 18
  • Constantly I see said:
    Haha, your comment got sent 4 times. I\'m trying to learn Fall Out Boy, but uh, I need to figure out how to read tabs and stuff. :P OMG, now you have Hero/Heroine and The Great Escape on recent plays, you my friend have an amazing taste in music. Lol. Now, about that haircut again. Haha j/k. But I am still curious to see what it looks like. I need new pictures, mine are forever old.. Laterrrrr! Nov 11
  • Constantly I see said:
    I don\'t know how to take the \'um sweet\' haha I\'m kinda scared your thinking \"um....(you\'re the biggest loser ever)...sweet.\" Haha. J/k. I don\'t really know the names of the songs, for I am a loser like that. Anyway, sweeeeet! I wanna see your new haircut! Lol. And if that sounds sarcastic it\'s not meant to be. :) Laterz. P.S. \"Recent Plays 1. Single And Loving It (Endwell)\" I love that song. So you rock. Haha. Nov 11
  • Constantly I see said:
    I love the song Emily. Except I ruined it for myself because I used to sing my ex-best friends name in place of Emily as a joke. :P Anyway...I can play like, two things so far. But they\'re only like bits and pieces of songs. But still I\'m happy. :) And I may be getting an amp (finallyyyy) from my mother on my birthday, but that\'s still reallly far away. Anyway! Have a good daaay. :) Nov 07
  • Constantly I see said:
    K, so you are officially my hero, you\'re learning stuff from From First to Last. :D That\'s my favorite band. And I\'ll do that. :) Nov 02
  • Constantly I see said:
    K so, at least it\'ll be good until I get a job and save up for another one. :) Sadly everyone thinks it\'ll never see the light of day after like...a month. :( But it willlll! Haha, it\'s okay, getting excited over a bass. I was soooooooooooo happy to get one. Haha I can play like one thing. I can\'t call it a song because it\'s only like part of one. Actually I learned it on guitar, but I tried it on the bass and it works fine so meeeh! Haha, I hope it\'s going all fine and dandy for yooouuz. :P Nov 01
  • Constantly I see said:
    K, so there are like a thousand names on it, so if I sound stupid...sorry. ;P It says \"Squier Bronco Bass\" but under that it says \"by Fender\". I don\'t know if that\'s good or not, but I figure for my first one it\'ll be good enough to learn on. x-x; (I know I\'m stupid with this stuff so you\'re gonna have to excuse that lol). And it\'s black and white. :) I shall take a picture, or something. Oct 29
    I got a bass. :3 And it\'s gorgeous. Lol. Oct 29
  • Constantly I see said:
    Uhm, I went with my dad yesterday to go look at that guitarrrrr...annnnnd I got it. Yaay for month early birthday presents! =3 But I probably won\'t get an amp until Christmas. :( Other than that...I babysat 4 kids last night and went crazy. :P What\'s been neeew with you? Oct 29
    Uhm, I have no idea. I\'m so stupid with this kind of thing. Oct 27
    I certainly hope I get good at playing it. That would be amazing. =) Oct 26
    So,... I might get a bass for my birthday. =O Oct 24
  • Constantly I see said:
    Haha! It\'s not really going. I wish...I\'ve always wanted to do stuff and my mom never let me and now I\'m like dying to everything, play any type of instrument, skateboard, everything...I need a job so I can pay for a guitar or bass or whatever I choose to play! Hey you\'re a cool guy too haha. =) Oh and if you have MSN you should tell me and we could like, talk, for cool huh? Oh yeah! I\'m a loser. =P Oct 17
  • honestyfails_jo said:
    I have no idea why he\'s so pissed man...I kinda noticed too that he was in a bad mood when we were jamming...but wtv dont worry about it you\'ll prolly patch things up with him later...yeah when you see this tell me how battle of the bands was...i can\'t hang out this wk but maybe next..i have saturday off...ttyl take care man Oct 17
  • Constantly I see said:
    It\'s been pretty good actually, haha I\'m in school right now, but it\'s my off hour...one of my friends...err well somewhat my friend is watching funny cat videos, it\'s uhm, interesting.. =) Oct 17

• General:

okay okay I realize my life is uneventful now shut up!..lol

Sep 20, 2006