• Constantly I see said:
    Thank you muchly lol. So how did your recording go? Did you do it? You never told me about it. :] Feb 09
  • vaness :) said:
    hahahahah you\'re funny kid. god i just got grounded more and like .. my mom is taking my phoen away every night and it stinks cause i like this kid and we talk on the phone every night and like.. now we cant. gahh i hate it. haha Feb 08
  • brittknee said:
    sometimes you could say Feb 07
  • said:
    awe..yes you should be able to sing backup..thats cool you write the lyrics..if all that was going on i couldnt handle it..i dont really want to be in a band but i have to play duet with my friend at the srping concert...and she acts like she should pick the song we play..but im thnking of finding someone else to play with..but im doing my work now..but i have to get off the computer..ahh i got good grades..im so proud..:) ttyl byebye Feb 07
  • brittknee said:
    omg dancing cuz we had a snow day :D my band doesnt exactly work that good to be stressful Feb 07
  • said:
    teehee. good im sure yooh dont want to tell me why its not working out..i sorta understand..i have to learn this really hard song by spring for a concert and i have no clue how i am going to.. GRR...aucousics cool..i wish i could play..well i hope that whole thing goes well..im procrastinating so yea bye Feb 06
  • brittknee said:
    haha nice so what have you been up to? Feb 06
  • Constantly I see said:
    I don\'t know if I left you a comment, I think I started one and then had to leave, but yeah, he had a black eye haha. And I have new pics up. :) Feb 03
  • said:
    hey how have you been ahh Jan 31
  • said:
    Hola como estas! Somos Rhonda and the monitors desde Buenos Aires argentina hacemos Punk Melodico y ahora podes escuchar 3 temas en purevolume.com/rhondaandthemonitors Saludos y gracias por la onda! Jan 31
  • vaness :) said:
    haha i will. but everyone thinks that i like him and he doesnt like me. its so gayy. ggod i hate this freaking school. hahah Jan 29
  • Constantly I see said:
    Yup, he had a black eye, hahaha. And thank you! Hm...I put up my new pictures today! :) With the pink hair. Haha. Laterr! Jan 29
  • brittknee said:
    HELLOO i felt like saying HI Jan 28
  • said:
    and no im not in a band...are you? xx Jan 26
  • said:
    umm lemme see about a year,cause i started playing elecctric and my uncle was teaching me then he left my aunt so my dad got me a bass for my birthday and christmas..yay ive been trying to teach myself...so yea.. what about you? no school today..woot.. Jan 26
  • Constantly I see said:
    Lol yeah it is really old! I want to see new pics haha! It\'ll be awesome! :P Lol I\'m such a dork sometimes. Jan 25
  • said:
    yes..bored. er and procrastination..as usual. but yea i hope you find it interesting? i cant find the word to fit..sorry? haha well wb xx Jan 25
  • Constantly I see said:
    Yes. Well I definitely hope that goes well for you too! I\'m pretty assured you\'ll do good, but I guess I can\'t say for positive all things considered, but I believe in you! :) Yup, as for the hair, I\'ll put a picture up as soon as I get one that looks good. Haha! Jan 25
  • said:
    sweet..thank you! whats up? boredom is taking over xx Jan 25
  • vaness :) said:
    hahah yeah .. im deff still grounded. awe thats cute i wish i had a boy friend for a year. but i like this kid but hes a senior and im a freshman and he like .. has a car and my mom wont let me get in his car. hahha gay i know. but hes leaving so i dunno if i should ya know .. go for it or not. Jan 25

• General:

okay okay I realize my life is uneventful now shut up!..lol

Sep 20, 2006