• Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Dec 14
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU and check out our facebook and youtube page www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube,com/beaconsbandfl Dec 05
  • Eric - facebook.com/yoursecondchance said:
    HEEEEEEY!!!!! my band is coming out with our 3rd full-length in 3 months. except we're making this one $$FREE$$ :) visit us at facebook.com/yoursecondchance Nov 10
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria If you like us please share our music with someone. If you don't..keep it a secret :) Thanks very much!! Oct 09
  • Mega Krissy 2.0 said:
    Hey cutie :-) How are you? Could you do me a favor and check out my brothers band? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Thank you so much! How are you? Feb 24
  • Mikey James said:
    hey colton! - how are ya man? my name is mikey and i play in a band called "the change". we are from los angeles, ca and new to purevolume. it'd mean the world to us if you'd check out our tunes and fan up if ya dig them :) hope all is well with you! keep in touch!! -- mikey www.purevolume.com/thechangerocks Feb 14
  • Jeremy Rice said:
    Hey there! My band RadioDriveBy just released a cover of Katy Perry's California Girls!! Check it out, download it for free, and make sure to let me know what you think! :) http://www.purevolume.com/RadioDriveByMusic Jan 31
  • A FEW MEMORIES said:
    hello!!! we are A FEW MEMORIES, and I'd like to share with you our first album called "Sometimes Sun Shines", you can hear it here: www.purevolume.com/afewmemories and if you like the song you can buy it on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sometimes-sun-shines/id410779906 Thanks and Cheers from Paraguay!!! Jan 11
  • michellewmusic said:
    Hi! My name is Michelle Waugh and I'm a 15 yr old singer/songwriter from Sacramento, CA. I'd love it if you could check out my page. I have free downloads!! http://www.purevolume.com/MichelleWaugh Oct 07
  • Steveo said:
    Hey! I saw you were online jamming some tunes here on purevolume, hopefully lookin for some new music or up-and-coming bands. Check out my friends BLOOMFIELD, they’re an unsigned band from Glendale, Az. I’m just tryin’ to share their music with other music lovers here on PV. So... check em’ out, leave some feedback, and if you like what you hear, download it for FREE!! Thx - Steveo Oct 07
  • Megan said:
    Aw fun! good just been relaxing now since I got off work haha Sep 02
  • CandyGirl92 said:
    Why odd? Sep 02
  • MaryMarie said:
    heyy thanks or the requestt(: Im Mary Marie(: Nice to meetchuu Sep 02

• New Music: Bored

im looking for awesome yet fairly unheard of indie/pop/punk   anything great in that sort would be very nice thanks

Feb 05, 2011

It's simple I'm Colton. I'm easy to get along with. i love music. it's my life.