• Stupid Flanders Street Team said:
    Hey I know this a random message and everything but we noticed that you liked ska and alternative rock and punk. We are an up and coming ska band from Orange County, CA and if you have any free time and are open to new music you can check us out on our page and let us know what you think: http://www.purevolume.com/stupidflanders Any constructive criticism would be much appreciated! Thank you for your time! GET STUPID!!!! -- Stupid Flanders Apr 13
  • TheronRogers said:
    Hey!If you like Dashboard Confessional then you might like my stuff. Check it out at: www.purevolume.com/theronrogers Let me know what you think. Thanks, Theron Jul 14
  • DJ Johnny D said:
    Hey.. Thought you might want to hear my beats. Check them out if you want! --------> DJ Johnny D Jan 12
  • sleeping with a soundtrack said:
    hey meg!!! nm im in my inttergrated bussiness class right now haha stupid teacer not paying attention lolz =] Sep 18
  • markdoubleday said:
    Hey! 12 Months of Music is coming out in January (pre-order starts in December), but I just got a domain, so if you liked the music, pleaaaase sign up for the mailing list so I can keep you updated! Thanks a load :) Sep 13
  • sleeping with a soundtrack said:
    haha yea it is oh well at least i have a great schedule becaus i dont have science until after winter =] Aug 15
  • sleeping with a soundtrack said:
    ouch sorry bout that what color are you goin to dye it? School starts in two days i dont wanna go back =/ Aug 15
    haha dont get to excited you might blow up...what? humans are robots too Aug 09
    hehe tell me all about it when ya get back Aug 09
  • sleeping with a soundtrack said:
    yea i kno what you mean warped was def the highlight of my summer =] hope ya have fun Aug 08
  • sleeping with a soundtrack said:
    oh kool hey i heard family force 5 is goin to be at the purple whatchamacallit concert you said you were goin to Aug 07
    naw not really went to the beach and six flags thats about it wbu? Aug 05
    oooh that sounds kool =] Aug 04
  • sleeping with a soundtrack said:
    lolz no this month =[ but next month imma try and see the almost with meg and dia and forever the sickest kids =] Aug 03
    yea it was the best time of my life =] Aug 03
  • sleeping with a soundtrack said:
    oh HEY whats up? summer is AmAzAZiNg i went to the warped tour hows yours goin? Jul 31
  • saddleseatgrl32 said:
    ok! i miss you too!!! i need ur address later cuz i have something to send you. Jul 31
  • djwork said:
    Jul 25
  • saddleseatgrl32 said:
    i have stuff to tell you too! i havent been able to call u back yet because tia has been here but i\'ll try to call you roday when my phone is charged. lysm! Jul 16
  • saddleseatgrl32 said:
    im like on the verge of tears!!!! Ur leaving in 2 days! idk wat I am going to do w/ out u! My cell is charging but I\'ll call u after horseback. i love you sooo much. :\'( DAMN MOVING!!!!!!! Jun 27

Hey I'm Meg, I am not the average girl and I am totally not what you see, I am who I am and I don't break down for anyone. I don't need a label I can make my own and I'm proud of who I am and I'm glad that I am what I am.... I love my life and I hope that you love yours, too. Meg Stay 17There's more to life than compromise He says to her There's more to this than your own bliss He says again Don't you say your last goodbye And throw away this beautiful life Never lose your pretty smile And its timing too Never lose your innocence It's shining through Don't you say your last goodbye And throw away this beautiful life Stay, please stay I won't let you down, I won't let you down, no I won't let you down, I won't let you down, no I can't let you go She turns to walk away But he runs after her Don't you say your last goodbye And throw away this beautiful life Stay, please stay