• psROCK said:
    Hey!You should totally check my band out! We just posted our new demo album and I'm sure you're gonna love it! Tell your friends about us too ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Jan 07
  • Christian Eastmond said:
    hey can u please check out my new single on soundclick entitled BreakThru (Explicit Version).. the support will be much appreciated.. the link is on my profile page.. and feel free to like my facebook page for future updates.. GOD bless.. Apr 08
  • benn of FOREIGN WARS said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Jan 09
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    Hey :) Dec 12
  • Liz Sparks said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo "Music made with the heart and not with the hands" Jul 06
  • Josh Bonanno said:
    www.purevolume.com/oceansview Jun 20
  • Gone Off The Grid. I'm So Sorry. said:
    hey pretty girl! Could you do me a favor and check out my friends band? Maybe even become a "fan" and "like" their facebook page? Thanks so much!! How are you? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Jun 18
  • @ScottGBC (The Groundbreaking Ceremony) said:
    Heyy! What's up!? I'm a band called The Groundbreaking Ceremony. You should check us out and tell us what you think, and download our song "What the Hell is a Jiggwatt?!" for free! We'd love to talk to you :) http://www.purevolume.com/theGBCvolume Jun 08
  • psROCK said:
    Hey! Check out my band and if you like what you hear fan us! ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Mar 02
  • Eric - facebook.com/yoursecondchance said:
    hey, i'm in a band called Your Second Chance, and we JUST came out with a brand new album. Fan us! let's stay connected. the entire album can be heard at purevolume.com/yoursecondchance God bless, Eric Feb 03
  • The Dead Mixtape said:
    hey! you can get my band's new song "City Lights" for FREE at www.purevolume.com/thedeadmixtape Feb 03
  • Zac Koval said:
    Hey! I just wanted to share my music with you www.purevolume.com/zackoval and my band at www.purevolume.com/parabellum72024 and was wondering if you'd care to be friends? =] Hope you have a good day! Jan 30
  • matt said:
    yo what up hows it goin Nov 16
  • Gianivan Darda said:
    hey, hello! :D Sep 02
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk and download our single "Braver" for FREE! Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think! :) May 09
  • michellewmusic said:
    Hi! My name is Michelle Waugh and I'm a 15 yr old singer/songwriter from Sacramento, CA. I'd love it if you could check out my page. I have free downloads!! http://www.purevolume.com/MichelleWaugh May 02

• General: Addicted Songs

He Is We- Happily Ever After 3OH!3- Follow Me Bayje- Find a Way Alicia Keys- Unthinkable

May 26, 2010

• General: Addicted Songs

These are songs that I can't stop listening to:   -The Ready Set- Love like Woe -Brighten- We are Birds -Skyrocket Love- Life Support -Kill Paradise- Katie and I…

Apr 01, 2010

Bonjour! My name is Kate; But my friends call me Kate- I am a HUGE science nerd- That loves to krump- Who falls for the little things- Who loves anything from country to jazz, pop to underground bay area rap- I am nice- don't be affraid to leave me a comment. Looks can be deceiving...