• Darrick Ross said:
    Wuz Up! If u enjoy good music check out Tha Servers hip hop that anyone can listen to. www.facebook.com/thaservers Oct 20
  • Sean Conroy said:
    Hey! you should definitely check out my new band on facebook and give us a like. Let us know what you think! www.facebook.com/holdmeheroine Sep 15
  • David said:
    Like Passion Pit? Check out Dash: http://youtu.be/WPJw7lz5yGw Aug 14
  • Swamp of Blood said:
    hello ... if you enjoy Metal ... Hear my band...www.purevolume.com / Swampofblood ... if you like ... download the songs and add us ... thanks and peace! Jul 29
  • izzypehrson said:
    Hey, just trying to get the name out so if you like new music with original sound you should check my profile out @ http://www.purevolume.com/Izzy83759 Jul 16
  • COCO_ZACK said:
    judging by the bands you like, i'd say there's a pretty good chance you'd like my band called COCO :) www.purevolume.com/companycompany ...feel free to add us or even add me! We love feedback! -Zack May 12
  • Zee-Star RAW said:
    wassup? Apr 15
  • Adrian Avila (Musico Argentino) said:
    Hello my name is Adrian Avila, I'm musician and I live in Argentina, I would like you to hear my music and give me your opinion. Sincerely greetings, Peace & Love! God bless you! www.purevolume.com/AdrianAvila Mar 04
  • Matty SeXus*SurrenderSerenity* said:
    for fans of escape the fate, falling in reverse, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold and motley crue. purevolume.com/RomanticideBAND Feb 27
  • 80k said:
    hello hannah! i just uploaded a demo album of 8 songs, please check it out at http://www.purevolume.com/80k65061 All feedback is appreciated, thanks so much! Feb 10
  • mauricio said:
    Hi bebe how are you? good week for you kiss Jan 19
  • abe said:
    hey:) Jan 04
  • Fernando Souza said:
    Come check it out http://www.purevolume.com/escutehey :) Jan 03
  • benn of FOREIGN WARS said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Jan 03
  • mauricio said:
    hi how are you? Dec 21
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU and check out our facebook and youtube page www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube,com/beaconsbandfl Dec 11
  • Megan [: said:
    Hey so I was thinking you should go check out http://www.purevolume.com/OurDyingEmbrace cause they are amazing. Dec 06
  • Veronica Jasmin Espinoza said:
    Hi! =) So I am sharing with all the girls on purevolume, my tumblr account on a consignment shop I work for called Consign Couture, located in Portland, Oregon. If you like couture, vintage, boutique or designer items then I want you guys to know about my online part of the store, that sales through E-bay. It has a record of 100% positive feedback. Anyway, thank you very much for reading this although it is not a music advertisement... I hope you women enjoy. Link: consigncoutureonline.tumblr.com Keep having fun listening to mmuussic! ♥ Nica (Veronica Jasmin Espinoza) Oct 28
  • Keith said:
    Hey if your into pop punk you should check out my band from St. Louis! www.purevolume.com/aaahrealmonsters Oct 19
  • KaylaKON said:
    you should probably listen to them :) http://www.purevolume.com/ResistTheUndertow48348 Oct 17

• General: Altercation of Desperation, By Hannah Grace

Nothing matters anymore Terrified, behind my door I lay in wait for my bitter end With my demons shall I descend Into the darkness, away from light A losing batt…

May 14, 2011

• General: Well.

I'm thinking about drugging my parents every night to ensure that they sleep all the way through it. That way, I can sneak out no problem. Not that I really need to.…

May 07, 2011

• General: Oh, LMAO.

I just became my own friend! I don't think that I could do that anywhere else. Perhaps that makes me that much more forever alone.

May 07, 2011

• General: Damn.

Bored as hell. There's nothing to do at home, I need to get out! Like, ASAP.

May 07, 2011

hi im hannah and you're not and obviously we're going to be friends