• Jonathan said:
    Amber! My name is Jon and I play in the up&coming indie rock band Carielle. We recently released our debut EP entitled "Still Lungs" and would love for you to take a listen. As a free gift, our debut single "Say So Long" is available for download as well. Let me know what you think! :) http://www.purevolume.com/carielle Hope all is well, Jonathan M. Carielle Jan 22
  • aom said:
    http://www.famalegoods.net Cheapest Air Jordan Shoes,Tiffany Jewelry Company,Wholesale Hollister Clothing Online Store: Cheapest Vans Shoes $37 Fashion Tiffany Bangles $20 Wholesale Hollister Tshirt $18 jordan shoes $38 nike shox $37 Christan Audigier bikini $18 Ed Hardy Bikini $18 Sinful short_t-shirt_woman $16 http://www.famalegoods.net/ Jan 22
  • benn of FOREIGN WARS said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Jan 03
  • will said:
    Hey!! my name is Will and I have a solo project called Hope And Love, check out my music, leave comment and download the free song. www.purevolume.com/HopeAndLove Sep 24
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey Amber! It's Jon from Crash Coordinates :) Just wanted to personally let you know that we have a pre-order package for our new EP "Echo Theory"! It includes our New EP, a limited edition T-Shirt, a phone call from us and some other goodies! You can get your package from here http://crashcoordinates.storenvy.com/ What do you think?! Let us know ;) Love, Jon and Crash Coordinates May 16
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hi Amber! Just in case you haven't heard, Crash Coordinates just released a new single yesterday called "Counting Down the Days." I think it's one of our best songs yet, but let us know what you think :) www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates Dec 28
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    Hey :) Dec 21
  • ThomasTSCF said:
    Hi Amber! Please come get some free music on my band page. =) www.purevolume.com/theskycatchingfire I live in Capo Beach and I'll be playing around. Hope to see you! =) Dec 16
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey Amber whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk- we've got a free download on there! Let me know what you think :)--Ashley Jun 28
  • Emma Holley said:
    : ) Hey! Mar 31
  • SWO Reid said:
    Hey whats up!! I'm really diggin your favorite artists!! I listen to the same stuff especially Callahan!!! You should check out my band, Safety Word Orange, i think you could get down with us. We sound similar to some of your favs! We actaully just got out of the studio with Bryan Russell, he produced the most recent Academy Is album. purevolume.com/safetywordorange. Let me know what you think!! THanks --Reid Taylor Mar 28
  • Evan Tyler said:
    heya =) welcome to pv! Mar 17

My personality is my autograph. I'm a big risk taker, because every uncertainty is just another adventure. I'm an addicted bookworm and I'm very passionate about music and art.