• Jack said:
    Hello Amber, how are you? my name is Jack, I'm doing difucion a super cool band to enjoy and dance songs, take a look;) Good weekend and good luck, Thanks http://www.purevolume.com/atbreakfast Mar 13
  • Viviane Polo said:
    Please, listen: www.purevolume.com/vivianepolo Nov 11
  • Eric Rico said:
    listen this sick fucking band... www.purevolume.com/swampofblood .... fucking sick vocals! Feb 11
  • psROCK said:
    Hey!You should totally check my band out! We just posted our new demo album and I'm sure you're gonna love it! Tell your friends about us too ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Jan 07
  • Sean Conroy said:
    Hey! you should definitely check out my new band on facebook and give us a like. Let us know what you think! www.facebook.com/holdmeheroine Sep 15
  • Sean Conroy said:
  • jakegriffin said:
    Hey you should listen/like to my pop/rock (fans of The Maine, Taking Back Sunday,A Day To Remember, Mayday Parade) band on facebook! www.facebook.com/TheFinerThingsIN or on here. www.purevolume.com/TheFinerThings Jul 17
  • Matty SeXus*SurrenderSerenity* said:
    for fans of black dahlia murder, and prog melodic metal check out purevolume.com/surrenderserenity Jul 17
  • appydonutts said:
    hey, whats up :) Jul 11
  • ectic sk8 team kenny cook lol =D said:
    :P Jun 08
  • COCO_ZACK said:
    Hi :) I'm Zack, and I sing and play guitar in a band called COCO Please take a minute to check out our music, PLEASE go over to our Facebook and like it. It would mean the world to me :D www.purevolume.com/companycompany www.facebook.com/companycompany May 03
  • Diego Benavides said:
    Hello Sophia! We just have uploaded a new song The Pirate's Life. We are a Post-Hardcore band from Mexico, we hope you like it !! Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/While-I-Band/171463142909895 Purevolume: http://www.purevolume.com/WhileI64474 May 03
  • Liz Sparks said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo "Music made with the heart and not with the hands" May 01
  • jiwanaangga said:
    Please check out my band purevolume/MindOfnatacia Set and llisten to ALL of our songs to see if you really like us. Then, if you are truly a real Mind Of Natacia fan, mark yourself as a fan, and then post a message and comment saying how much you like our music. If you don’t like our music, only send us a message but do not be rude or offensive. Send this message to ALL of your friends. Thanks Apr 25
  • Sara said:
    hey (: how are you doing? Apr 18
  • Nicholas said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/ILoveTheMusicBox Check us out when you have a second. Much appreciation :) Apr 15
  • ChEcKeRs said:
    Thanks lots for the add(= Apr 11
  • Christian Eastmond said:
    hey can u please check out my new single on soundclick entitled BreakThru (Explicit Version).. the support will be much appreciated.. the link is on my profile page.. and feel free to like my facebook page for future updates.. GOD bless.. Apr 08
  • Ryan Catalin Gaylets said:
    Your coming at me for no reason, starting to sound like my mom, I've dealt with enough mental abuse all week I don't need anymore of it. :( It feels like I don't belong anywhere and I should just leave all together ;( Mar 12
  • Ryan Catalin Gaylets said:
    You know I didn't do anything wrong. I swear everything is fine then out of no where, you come at me with something.... way to be like my mom and mentally attack for no reason, i've dealt with that all week and your only making it worse and making me feel like shit and I shouldn't be alive. hope your happy :( Mar 12

• LightArt

• Tabzy17

52 Favorite Artists

20, Male

• Sara

8 Favorite Artists

20, Female

heyy im amber, im in love with music. I have gone through hell from loosing my parents to my ex hanging himself soo iv been through a lot im done with the abuse and fucking drama! Now on to the positive things i am in a band im lead guitar and screamer/vocals. I love the colors purple and green. I LOVE LOVE DINOSUARS!! :P add me on facebook look me up amber sophia smith ps. i LOVE RYAN AND I ALWAYS WILL!!!! WE MAY HAVE OUR FIGHTS BUT IN THE END WE ARE STILL TOGETHER. even tho me and ryan are not together i will always love him :( i miss him sooo fucking much