Keeping secrets may not be the right way out of things & thank you Nicole:)
Jan 05, 2009
I'm very obsessive, about a lot of things.
Nov 18, 2008
Someone needs to kill me, my life needs to change and every fucking aspect of it.
Nov 07, 2008
Time to start a blog, not like anyone will read it anyway.
Nov 05, 2008
oh hey, my names chris if you didnt guess. im a freshman aka loser. i wear the same shorts everyday and my blue and green shoes. i wear lots of green and my hair is gross. my nails always grow too long and its not too easy to hide. my friends make up 80% of my life. the other 20% is school and family. i try to write but i suck. i only have like 2 friends who i can trust and my lifes a bore. get to know me.